The Journey

When we get up to the surface I maie a boat and get in it. "Sandy come on" "oki" Sandy hopped into the boat with me and I started rowing the boat and looked for a new island for a better home.

"Woaaahh look!" Sandy pointed to a sea temple. "Thats hella cool, why are we so lucky today?" I said looking at the temple. "We can go now or when we get geared?" Sandy looked at me. "Lets say geared" I replied. I continued rowing the boat until we found something. "A sunken ship!" Me and Sandy said at the same time. I got off right before Sandy did and we swam down to the ship. I open a chest finding a treasure map. "I need air Im gonna drown soon" Sandy said. I swam back up to the boat and got back in it waiting for Sandy. Sandy hopped into the boat. "I found a treasure map" "I have no clue how those work" "I'll just try to follow the map."

As I pull up to an island I look around and see nothing. "It might be under this island?" "Maybe" Me and Sandy started digging down looking for the treasure but saw nothing. I look at the map closely and I go underwater right ontop of the X. "Im gonna try something" I blocked myself off thinking the water would vanish but.. I was wrong. I started panicking and forgot I had a wooden pickaxe. I use that to get out and right when im at the surface...

Sappi__ Has Drowned.

I respawn back in the mineshaft and I look very disappointed. "Do I have to make it all the way back?!" I shouted. "Here I'll tell you my cords, 624 1004." "Thanks Sandy but thats a long wats away." "Your welcome, make sure to break our beds" I stare at the beds and break them both. I jump into lava.

Sappi__ Tried To Swim In Lava.

I respawn back on the island and I break a tree. I run to the crafting table near the ocean and I pull up my cords. I make a boat and place it down. "Welp, time for a long ride again." I huffed. I get into the boat and start swimming towards the cords.

"I see you!" "Finally! Im here!" I get out of the boat. "So should we make a house on the island right across us?" I asked him looking at the island. "Sure I looked around and saw there was a lava pool, so we can make a nether portal." "Perfect! Show me where this lava pool is." Sandy ran towards the Lava pool and I follow him. "And here it is" Lovely. I think to myself. "Im gonna go get beds, thats what we need the most so if we die we'll be good." "Okay, Ill start making the nether portal then." "Perfect."

I put a bed down to the island that is only standing on a few blocks due to so many mobs. I start fighting the mobs and getting loot from them. "Bones, I could use these to tame a wolf."

It turns day...

531 words. Uhh thats a lot for me
xD