ranboo 👍

Basically im projecting onto ranboo!! ranboo uses it/its pronouns in this, ranboo has said he is okay with head-canons if his smp character being non-binary

cw //
self hate (?)
minor self harm (tugging at hair and digging nails into skin)

————

Ranboo dug its nails into its hand, it was trying to calm itself down but nothing was working. Ranboo was planning on telling Phil and Techno it uses it/its pronouns until the dark cloud of negative thoughts plagued its mind. The voices in Ranboo's head were practically shouting at it.

"Their not gonna want you here anymore. YOUR A FREAK RANBOO!"
"Techno and Phil will kick you out, you'll be all alone again."
"Why would they call you 'it' why would they do that just for you?"
"Your so dramatic Ranboo."

Ranboo didn't notice the tears falling from its red and green eyes until it heard the faint sizzle as the wet tears hit its black and white skin. Ranboo wiped the tears off its face with a sigh, "jeez, the perks of being a enderman.." it mumbled to itself. Ranboo sat up from its slouched position on Techno's couch.
Before it could even get another thought in Techno and Phil burst through the door, the winter wind poured through the open door. The two were laughing and pushing each other around before they noticed Ranboo on the couch. Phil stopped laughing and leaned closer to Ranboo, "Have you been crying?" Phil asked, his voice was soft and calming. Ranboo would have answered with a lie if it hadn't burst into tears again. With that Dadza mode kicked in and Phil wrapped Ranboo in a tight hug, wrapping his wings around Ranboo as well. It clutched onto Phil's blue cloak sobbing into the soft blue fabric, Phil rubbed circles on Ranboo's back in attempt to comfort it.

It took about 10 minutes for Ranboo to let go of Phil and sit down on the couch again. While Phil had been calming Ranboo down Techno had shuffled into the kitchen and made three mugs of hot chocolate with a few marshmallows in each mug. Ranboo had its legs pulled up to its chest and its head rested of Phil's shoulder, Phil gave it a few minutes before he spoke up. "So kid what was that about?" Phil kept his voice soft and calm as to not startle Ranboo, Ranboo wiped his eyes and with a deep breathe prepared itself. Ranboo spoke in a broken voice, "I'm sorry for crying all over your cloak, I'm sorry that I had a episode in the middle of your home I should've just kept this to myself.. jeez you take me in and I'm already being a burden to you both I'm-" before Ranboo could continue Techno peaked his head around into the living room from the kitchen, "Ranboo, stop apologizing Phil has 3 other kids, I've hurled on him before, Wil and Tommy spilt a whole bucket of paint on him, he's fine with a few purple enderman tears on his coat, as for the break down in my home, Tommy literally burrowed under my house, if anything your a very polite guest." with that Techno snaked back into the kitchen to clean up the mess he had made when making hot chocolate. Phil chuckled before turning his attention back to Ranboo who had its hand tugging at its hair. Phil gently grabbed Ranboo by its wrists and lead its hands out of its hair, Ranboo had a habit of pulling out/at its hair when anxious, it was happy Phil was there to stop it. Phil tried to look Ranboo in its eyes but the scared enderman noise that emitted from Ranboo's mouth was a indicator for Phil to break the eye contact. "Ranboo, do you want to talk to Techno instead? I dont know if that would help or you could talk to me, whatever makes you more comfortable of course." Phil questioned, Techno peeked around the doorway again at the mention of his name, Ranboo nodded and Phil motioned for Techno to fully come into the living room. Techno's heels clicked as he made his way over to the small couch Ranboo was sat on, Ranboo made a clicking noise with his tongue to try and imitate the sound of the heels clicking. Phil silently aww'ed and stood from his place on the couch, making room for Techno. Phil patted Techno on the shoulder, "he'd rather talk to you than my old ass, be nice please", Techno hummed and Phil went into the kitchen to leave Ranboo and Techno alone.

After a few minutes of awkward silence Ranboo broke the silence, "I use it/its pronouns..", it spoke quickly and soft but Techno picked up what it had said. Techno hummed, "Cool, just it/its? Different name or anything like that?" Techno smiled. Ranboo let out a surprised enderman noise, "You aren't mad? Your not gonna make fun of me? W-Why?" Ranboo stuttered on its last word. Techno chuckled before he responded, "Ranboo Phil literally uses voi/void along with he/him, why in hell would I make fun of you?" Techno ruffled Ranboo's hair before calling for Phil, "Phil get your arthritis ridden ass in here, it wants to tell you something!"