ayo ayo‼️‼️

ayo sorry ive been hiding out on ao3, heres a chapter for da boiz 😁

cw //
manipulation
purposeful misgendering

Ranboo had the cabin to itself while Techno and Phil were out on a supply run, they hadn't given it a specific time they'd be back but it was sure they wouldn't be to long. Ranboo had picked up a book a few days ago and had been largely interested in it, the title read "The Maze Runner", it really liked the boy Newt that was in the book. Ranboo had been sitting in the kitchen reading the book when it heard a thud outside on the small porch, were Techno and Phil already home? Surely not, they just left an hour ago, usually it takes them 4 hours, sometimes even the whole day, something didn't feel right about this. Ranboo closed its book, it stuck a red bookmark with a yellow string attached into the crease of the book, making sure not to lose its page. It carefully made its way to the window that looked out onto the small porch, what Ranboo saw sent it into shock, how was Dream here. Its thoughts raced, how was he here, how did he find me, why is he here, is he gonna hurt me? Ranboo's thoughts were cut short by the door bursting open, there he stood, green hoodie, white smiley mask obscuring his face, and a axe, shit. Ranboo hard flinched when Dream stepped closer to it, it was scared, scared of Dream, scared of what he could do, what did he want.  Dream laughed as Ranboo stubbled into the corner as Dream closed in on it, "So this is where you've been huh.. I didn't think they'd rat you out that easily Ranboo, they gave me your exact location just like that.." Dream snapped his fingers. Ranboo flinched away, it couldn't breathe, surely Phil and Techno hadn't told Dream it was staying with them, "th-they wouldn't do tha-that...the-they wo-wouldn't." Ranboo's broken worlds were cut off by a loud booming laugh, "OH BUT THEY WOULD RANBOO! I'M THE ONLY ONE WHO CARES ABOUT YOU! WHY CAN'T YOU SEE THAT? THEY DON'T WANT YOU HERE! YOUR A CHARITY CASE RANBOO! IM THE ONLY ONE WHO WILL GIVE YOU A REAL HOME." Dream held a hand out to the half enderman who was cowering under him, it was helpless. Phil and Techno wouldn't be home for hours, would they even help it? Dream said they ratted it out, maybe Dream was the only person it could trust..maybe it should just go with Dream. Ranboo considered taking Dream's hand and going with him, the consideration was short lived, there was a shout from behind Dream, it sounded familiar.. Techno? Ranboo peeked around Dream, to its surprise Techno and Phil were stood in the door way, Phil looked beyond pissed, Ranboo had never seen Phil this mad, like ever. Techno spoke first, "Dream get off my property, you simply being here is bringing down the value." Techno unlatched his sword from his back and held it firmly. Dream scoffed and put his hands in the air, "Aw man, Techno bud your a real party shitter, me and Ranboo were just having fun! I was just telling him a story!" Ranboo winced at Dream calling it 'he'. Phil spoke this time, "It. You mean it." Phil's voice was dripping with anger, voi was beyond mad at Dream right now. Dream laughed, "What do you mean by that Phil? Are you really reducing Ranboo to a 'it'? Jesus Christ Phil I'm shocked you'd do that to someone! I'm sure he doesn't like that, right Ranboo?" Ranboo couldn't talk, it tried but its words were trapped. Dream was well aware of what he was doing and with that Phil had enough, "10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5- should I continue or do you want to remove yourself?" Phil used the 'I will count down from 10 and if I reach 0 there will be consequences' on a 21 year old man and it worked. Dream sighed and pushed past Techno and Phil, leaving a mid panic attack Ranboo in the corner of the cabin. Techno sighed and Phil ran to Ranboo's side to comfort it.

Ranboo was sat on the couch cuddling up next to Techno, it had gotten very overwhelmed by the whole Dream thing that happened a few hours ago. Phil and Techno didn't force it to talk until it was ready, Ranboo was really grateful for that. Ranboo decided that taking a nap would probably be the best decision seeing as it wasn't ready to tell Phil and Techno what really happened. Ranboo had fallen asleep with its hands tangled in Techno's hair, Techno didn't mind Ranboo playing with his hair, especially if playing with his hair calmed it down. Techno smiled to himself, Ranboo really was like a little sibling to him, Techno ruffled Ranboo's hair before resting his head atop of Ranboo's head and drifting into sleep himself.

The sun shone through the windows, Ranboo and Techno had slept on the couch all night. Ranboo opened its eyes and to its surprise was still cuddling up next to Techno, Ranboo clung onto Techno, remembering what happened yesterday. Ranboo was scared Dream would come back but it was also confused as to why Techno and Phil continued to protect it. Dream had said Techno and Phil told him it was staying with them, was he lying? Its thoughts were cut short by Techno shifting next to Ranboo, Techno yawned and Ranboo loosened its grip on Techno. "mornin, you ready to talk about what happened yesterday or do you wanna wait for Phil, I know voi is old and all but I'm sure he'll be up soon" Techno said the last part jokingly. Ranboo rested its head on Technos chest, "can we wait for Phil?" Ranboo's response was somewhat muffled due to having its head on Techno's chest but Techno understood. After a few minutes of laying in a comfortable silence they heard snow boots walking up the porch steps and a few knocks on the door. Ranboo started to panic, was Dream back? Did they actually rat it out and were just watching for Dream to come back. Before Ranboo could fully take in everything the front door was opening, Ranboo covered its face and held onto Techno. "Woah- Ranboo its just Phil, why are you so- oh" Techno cut himself off and turned his head to Phil and silently mouthed 'get Ranboo's blanket' and pointed to Ranboo's room. Phil shuffled past the couch to Ranboo's room, voi was confused but followed Techno's instructions.

"Ranboo it's okay, it was just Phil, Dream isn't anywhere around here, your safe with us Ranboo I promise you that." Techno soothed Ranboo, holding it close, all Ranboo could do was cry and cling onto Techno. Ranboo chocked out broken words, "h-he sa-said you an-and Phil to-told him I was s-staying with y-you.." Ranboo could feel a blanket be draped over it from behind. Phil wrapped the blanket around it and sat down on the couch next to Techno. "Phil we're going to find Dream tomorrow." Techno whisper to Phil, voi was confused still but nodded in agreement, Techno turned his attention back to Ranboo who still had its arms wrapped around Techno. "Ranboo we don't want you hurt, Dream was lying to you, me and Phil will be here to protect you, we promise." Techno said, Phil chimed in with a 'yeah' and Ranboo relaxed slightly, it let go of Techno and wiped its eyes free of tears. "Thank you.. I'm sorry I cry so much, I'm a lot to deal with.." Ranboo awkwardly laughed and pulled its legs up to its chest and wrapped its arm around its legs. "You don't have to apologize mate, I'm kinda confused but like Techno said him and I will be here for you no matter what" Phil said cheerfully with a smile. Ranboo was happy it choose to ally with these guys.