𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 6

✔𝚆𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐: 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚕𝚞𝚍𝚎𝚜 𝚜𝚖𝚞𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚎𝚡𝚞𝚊𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚜.
✔𝙱𝚘𝚝𝚝𝚘𝚖 𝚂𝚞𝚗𝚊
✔𝙸𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕 𝚞𝚗𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚏𝚛𝚎𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙 𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚠𝚒𝚜𝚎 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢
✔𝙻𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛

 ✔𝙱𝚘𝚝𝚝𝚘𝚖 𝚂𝚞𝚗𝚊 ✔𝙸𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕 𝚞𝚗𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚏𝚛𝚎𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙 𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚠𝚒𝚜𝚎 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢✔𝙻𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛

Arriving at home, M/n and Suna were greeted my F/n and Hyunjin getting Byul ready. "Ohayo M/n, who is this?" F/n asked as his eyes gazed at Suna in wonder while the second year began to squirm under his gaze.

"This is Suna Rintaro, he's an under class men. His parents aren't home today so he is staying with us." M/n swiftly answered as he took Byul from Hyunjins hands and began patting the older mans head as a thank you.

"Oh? Well he can stay but I need you to watch Byul, Hyunjin and I are going out on a date. We should be home by tomorrow." Tomorrow? Why did they need to come back tomorrow when it was just a date, M/n wondered. "Ok. We will take care of Byul, you two can leave and we will see you tomorrow." M/n said as he got out of his thoughts and began pushing the two adults out.

Sighing, F/n glared at his 6'6 son while waving goodbye to Suna and kissing Byul on the check. "No funny business. I don't want to come back home and see cum stains." F/n said as he waved off his son and finally walking out of the house.

Huh? Why would they need to see that. It's not like anything was going to happen. Right? As M/n was pondering on what his father said, Suna stood there with a huge blush on his cheeks while looking everywhere but at M/n.

M/n huffed still confused by what his father said before giving up and guiding his guest to the living room. "Alright, why don't you sit on couch and I'll get some food ready for us." Nodding, Suna walked to the loveseat and sat down before taking out his homework and began completing it.

With Byul still in his hands, M/n walked to the kitchen and began taking some snacks out of the cabinets and placing them on a tray before walking back to where Suna sat. He placed the tray on the clear table top and sat next to Suna. "Do you need any help, I finished my work in class. It wasn't that much anyway." M/n asked quietly as to not startle his little brother while looking onto his under class men's incomplete paper.

"A-ah yes I would like some help. Thank you M/n-senpai." Scolding himself for stuttering, Suna froze as his upperclassman leaned closer and closer to look at his paper. 'He smells nice' he thought as he faced M/n. The whole time M/n was talking, Suna couldn't keep his eyes off of him. The way his lips moved, his long eyelashes, basically everything was perfect about this man. 'Damn, keep it in your pants Rin' Suna thought as he turned his attention to his paper and began following the steps that were being told to him.

In just an hour they had finished all the assignments. Usually it takes Suna hours into the night to finish his homework but with M/n he was able to finish it so quickly. Amazing. Everything was amazing about this mystery of a man and Suna couldn't help but to want to know him more. He was so into his thoughts that he didn't even notice M/n get up and call his name.