Enemies to Lovers - The Art of Deciving

The Courts of Hell are going to be in session in a few minutes. I finish putting on my dark red lipstick and walk out with my pantsuit. I thought if it was going to be hard day might as well wear an edgy dress ;)

I enter the throne room and sit on the throne elegantly. I made sure my resting bitch face was activated and I clapped my hands for the session to start. I could see my father was proud to call me his daughter at that moment. I could also see Lilith looking at me also with her resting bitch face.

The Throneroom doors swing open and Caliban enters. He walks up to me and bows, So does everyone in the room with him. He stood up and said, "Would my queen let me entertain what I have to say?". I nodded and Caliban started announcing "I have challenged her Majesty to prove her worth for the throne of Hell. She proved most of us wrong like she said she would. Therefore I have come to ask for forgiveness and my queen's hand in marriage".

Everyone stared at me waiting to say something. I waited a few seconds. then I got up from my Throne, grabbed Caliban's hand and told him "You are forgiven and I will accept your marriage proposal!". Everyone started clapping and I gave a kiss on the cheek to Caliban.

I walked back to my Throne and dismissed the court. Everyone walked out and Lucifer looked so proud of me. He said, " You did quite well today daughter, keep it up. Now go and enjoy yourself you deserve!". Lilith looked at me with so much confusion on her face. She pulled me close to her and she asked me, "Why did you give that bastard what he wanted!?".

I pulled her in even closer and whispered in her ear " You know what they say, Lilith......keep your friends close and your enemies even closer!". She looks at me with a smirk and I wink at her and walk away. I then said to myself "Now I need to go enjoy myself!"