yearly thing

me: happy birthday@^▽^@

Zhongli: it's been 20 days since my " birthday" has passed...('-'*)

me:.... I was busy... I was collecting enough candles for your cake! it was a hassle!('∀`•)

show a cake with only candles, you can't see the cake.

zhongli:... I thank you for your effort, is that why you getting later, and later each year you greet me?(●__●)

me: maybe~~ happy birthday~~ let me light it up.

pull Hu tao out of the door.

Hu tao: HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Your certainly have a unique cake, maybe because you like candles but oh well!

zhongli: ....(⊙_⊙)Wait isn't this candle a fire—

Me: light em up!(*≧∀≦*)

Hu tao: YEYEEY\\٩( 'ω' )و ///

Zhongli who proceeds to carry me and Dragfed Hu tao who light the candles up

\\\KA BOOOM /// 。。。(ノ_ _)ノ

And so the house was burned down, maybe because of the candies was actually fire crackers ...?

Me: I don't know it was fire works!! (┳◇┳) I run out of candles I can find and I saw them and thought it's that fireworks use in a cake! The safe one!

Zhongli: =_= thank you for your efforts dear.

Hu tao: tehee (/ε\*) what a sweet uncle and niece.

Zhongli: what ? Uncle, did you mean me?

Hu tao: YUP! I heard that it's your birthday from your niece~~

Me: ooh, Ahahaha. I'm not his niece. Will maybe, I don't know if that thing is real.

Zhongli: so your ganna say you don't know about the contract you sign ?

Me: NANI? IT WAS REAL?(•゚д゚•)

Zhongli: of course :>

Me:... (•゚д゚•)

Hu tao: slavery contract ? How noice 👌 (*ノ∀'*)

Hu tao: I'll be going then! Remember that you have a job tomorrow ~~ belated happy birthday(人◕ω◕)

Me: .... (*゚ェ゚*).seriously that wasn't false

Zhongli: (*゚ェ゚*). You seriously thought it was false all those years?(͞_≖̥)

Me:... (◞‸◟)

Zhongli: did that mean you want to suffer the wrath of the rock ?(✿╹◡╹)

Me: no!!! ANYTHING BUT THAT!(;Д;)

Zhongli: oh, I thought you want to get throw in a training carrying rock up to the mountain again.ԅ( ˘ω˘ԅ)

Me: (ノAヽ)