» one

I deleted the 'introduction' chapter. So if you've read it, then it doesn't really matter since I'll be changing some things.

[  "Would you fight for me?" She asked. He chuckled, bringing a hand to caress her cheek, "Jagi, We would kill for you.]

If they knew, would they have met her?

If they had paid attention would they notice?

Would they have had the chance to meet her?

Their soulmate?

Would they?

"I don't know what to do, hyung." Taehyung whimpers, clutching the sheets.

It was silent.

Nobody could seem to respond to him.

Because they knew,

That they too,

Don't know what to do.

But could you blame them?

When they lost someone.

Someone who they didn't even had the chance to meet.

From the novel, 'CHOICE'

Aera sat up from her bed, looking at the window to her side. She let out a sigh, memories from the recent days crossing her mind.

It's been... quite an eventful month. At least for Aera it is. Dying, then waking up, only to find out your in a novel as a character who's going to die without even meeting her own soulmates.

And then repeat college all over again.

Yup.

The novel was good. Really really good. It was a novel about seven men and one woman, they were childhood friends, both torn from the lose of their soulmates, meet and then fall in love. Though, of course, like any other novels, it wasn't easy.

Considering the fact that the seven men wasn't exactly normal, and the fact that the woman wasn't too.

'Of course they aren't.'

Aera thought.

'They're awakened ones'