𝐎𝐡 𝐉𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐬 𝐅𝐮𝐜𝐤

(Entrance)

(Entrance)

(Inside. This is the base btw.)

*CRASH*

"What the hell!?"

*CRASH*

"What's going on!?"

"Rumi just figured out her quirk, and it's out of control!!!" shouted Mirai.

Everyone was figuring out their quirks right now, and it wasn't going so well. Tendrils started to come out from Rumi's body. She thought it was cool at first, but then it started to act on its own. 

Wishy and Kumo, who were training outside, heard the noise and rushed into the building. Inside, the tendrils were holding everyone.

"Is this some fucking hentai shit!?"

"Gross!"

"What!? No, you idiots! Rumi's quirk has gone haywire! Help us!" Aku shouted.

Kumo came barreling towards Rumi jumping up, her elbow ready to slam into the girl "JOHN CENA!" Were her last words before one of the tendrils shot out smacking her away as if she were as insignificant as a fly.

Rumi screamed in horror as her friend lay looking broken against the wall. 

Mirai hissed as if the same had happened to her "K.O'D" She called out. Kumo weakly flipping her off.

"Wishy, do something!" Aku yelled her arms waving frantically. 

Wishy hesitated a moment before calling on her quirk and drawing sand towards her making a tornado swirl aggressively around her. Her eyes glowing as she focused on the out of control Rumi. She pointed a finger at the girl and the sand followed her silent command slamming into the smaller female and pinning her to the ground.

"Sorry Rumi" She mumbled once again silently commanding the sand. 

The streams of sand soon enough knocked the girl out before dropping uselessly to the ground as it should.

The others breathed a sigh of relief, Mr. Llama running to check on the girl closing his eyes when he realized she was still breathing. 

"Is she okay?" Wishy asked quickly jogging over to see for herself.

Aku and Mirai ran over to Kumo, who was still against the wall. She had a large cut on her arm but, other than that, the other injuries were minor. The two looked around her body to make sure there were no more injuries she had received.

"Hey, Kumo, can you tell me how many fingers I'm holding up?" Aku asked.

Kumo opened her eyes halfway, trying to count how many fingers her friend was holding up. She tried to speak but ended up passing out.

"Yeah she's not okay" Mirai pointed out unhelpfully. 

"No shit" Aku muttered.

Jojo and Mirai lifted her carefully, making sure not to touch her arm, and brought her to a random table. They laid her down and got a stapler from Aku's pockets.

"I don't think it would hurt, right?"

"No, maybe..."

Aku gagged slightly as she stapled the skin together, watching the gaping hole close. They would have sewed it, but none of them were that educated. 

Meanwhile, Rumi was in her bedroom sleeping. Mr. Llama stayed with her in case she woke up. Wishy had left the room to check on the others. When she got to the main room she saw Aku and Mirai stapling Kumo's arm.

"WHAT THE DUCK ARE YOU GUYS FUDGING DOING!?"

Wishy's scream scared the life out of them and they accidentally stapled Kumo's side

Kumo hissed in pain still unconscious. 

 Wishy inhaled deeply "You realize she's never getting those out without tearing her arm up even more right?" 

Too late, Mirai was just finishing up her arm with a proud smile that quickly dropped when Wishy had said that. 

"..At least I did it nice, straight.. and clean. It looks.. alright" She argued back defensively.

Once the group had recovered they felt slightly devasted. Rumi's quirk was really dangerous and Kumo had gotten seriously hurt. Without a word, they knew where they were going, back to the LoV base.

Bonus Scene:

When the Bus of Chaos got to LoV's base, they rushed in. Kumo had woken up and was excited to show Dabi her arm. Toga, Twice, and Kurogiri looked concerned while Shigaraki and Dabi showed no emotion.

Toga checked on Wishy, Twice checked on Rumi, and Kurogiri checked on everyone else. Even though they didn't show it, Shigaraki and Dabi were concerned for the idiotic teens. Kumo noticed Dabi staring at her arm so she rushed over.

"Dabi! You like my arm! I was slammed into the wall and now I have staples!!!" she exclaimed getting closer to Dabi.

Dabi backed away from her, leaving space in between them. He took her arm and looked over it. He had to admit, it was pretty cool.

Shigaraki on the other hand was looking at Wishy. Sure, she annoyed him but, she was getting to him. All of them were.