Chapter 2

Rose's pov

"lilly, where were you??" i said
"it doesn't matter now quick we need to go."
"ok but what about-" i said as i realised severus snape had gone "oh"
Me and lilly went home asap our dad can be quite intimidating whrn he wants to be and we were supposed to be home 10 mins ago

-----------

"Mum, dad we are really sorry we got home late we-" lilly got cut off by our dad shouting at us for us to go to our rooms mine was to the left of petunias with lillys the other side of hers. Dad was hardly home anymore and when he was he was always mad at somthing. Luckily me and lilly are  going to hogwarts soon and im really exited to go.

-------------
"Rose wake up we are going to school today." i herd as soon as i woke up
"ok lilly just let me get changed." i replied. She left the room and i got changed into some jeans and a jumper, Grabbed my case and went downstairs. Mum drove us there and we got a mcdonalds on the way i ordered a breakfast roll hash brown and chocolate milkshake lilly had the same except a strawberry milkshake and mum just got a toffee latè. 

"Rose, Lilly hurry up." mum called as we stepped out of the car.                                                                     "Are you ready?" she called.  me and lilly both answered yes and got to the wall between platform 9 and 10.                                                                                                                                                                                 "ok Rose all you have to do is run into the wall." lilly said                                                                                   me still very unsure did as she said and found myself looking at a beautiful, red train with the words hogwarts express written on the side. Whilst i was admiring it lilly came through and told me to go inside and find a carriage then she went off to her friends. I went inside and found an empty compartment so went inside. 

I had been there for about 10 mins when someone knocked on the door, I looked through the window to see it was the boy i met outside olivanders a few days back.                                                                "err.. hello" i awkwardly said as i opened the door.                                                                                                      "can i sit? All of the other compartments are empty." he asked and i let him in                                         "sorry if this seems rude but don't you have other people to sit with." i asked as nicely as i could         "well to be honest they are pretty annoying and i'd rather not sit with them." he replied not seeming offended at all.                                                                                                                                                            "no its fine." i replied "merry sorry  but i don't think i got a name."                                                                      "malfoy, lucius malfoy"                                                                                                                                                                                 we talked all the way to hogwarts neither of us getting any food because we had already eaten this morning. I had to go with the first years and he went off with the second so i was alone. We got on our boats and I managed to get one with a girl called narcissa black. And she seemed nice enough.

we had been waiting a while when a young woman who called herself professor McGonagal took us into a large hall.                                                                                                                                                                        "soon we will be calling you up and you will be sorted into your houses there is gryffindor, hufflepuff, ravenclaw and slytherin."mcgonagall said over the noise of people talking.                              as i looked there was an old hat lilly had mentioned it she said it sorted you into your house. lilly was gryffindoor but lucius was in slytherin so i want sure which one i wanted but i knew you didn't really get to choose. I watched lots of students get sorted narcissa was sort into slytherin with both her sisters some other people until it was my turn it looked like both lilly and lucius looked as if they wanted me in their house but narcissa wasn't so sure about me.

i stepped up to the stool with the hat on and mcgonagall placed it on my head i saw lilly smiling at me and i waved at her. Time seemed to go so slowly until the loud voice of the hat blasted into my ears.                                                                                                                                                                                            "Ah the youngest evans yes i see you could do very well In multiple houses you seem to have an eye for trouble but quite shy we can change that with the right people very honest but not too high level of brains ok very well..." it look a long pause then shouted..........

(A/N) 

I KNOW LOTS OF PEOPLE DO THE CLIFF HANGER OF WHAT HOUSE YOUR IN BUT I DID IT ALSO SORRY IF MY CHAPTERS ARE TOO SHORT I WILL START TO DO LONGER ONES. AGAIN PLEASE COMMENT ANYTHING I COULD DO BETTER ON OR ANT MISTAKES I HAVE MADE AND I DID THIS IN CAPS BECAUSE IM DOING THIS ON MY LAPTOP AND I CANT WRIE IN BOLD ON IT BUT I WILL DO THE A/N ON MY PHONE NEXT THANKS FOR READING.