Chapter 3

Remember: Typos maybe exist in here
__________________

Italics - Your thoughts

3rd POV

Sound Effects: Alarm clock

You woke up due to the alarm clock.

You sit up and hold the alarm clock, struggling to shut it off.

'This thing is annoying! How to turn it off?!'

"Ugh!, this thing!, I'm going to fucking kill this in the morning!" You shouted ready to throw the alarm clock

You bite it and still struggling to turn it off until you heard your name being called, outside the living room.

"Y/N?" A female voice called.

"Coming!" You shouted.

You put the alarm clock down to your bed and opened the door.

You went to the door of the living room and opened it. You were greeted by Chiaki whose still in her PJ.

"Hey, I heard you shouting, is everthing ok?" She asked.

"Sorry if made you come here it's just I have a little bit of problem of the annoying little thing that wokes me up" you apologize and admitted.

"You mean the alarm clock?" she asked.

'The alarm what?'

"Yeah maybe that" you said unsure of what you were saying as you scratched your nape.

"Well let me help, if you let me in"

"Sure" you said making way for Chiaki as she entered.

You saw her expressioned was full of amusement.

"I didn't know your dorms like this" she said in awe.

"Oh?, didn't we have the same design?" You asked.

"Well we do but yours is different for us, only Hajime and Izuru have other kinds of design like you"

"But how?"

"If you want to change your dorm make sure to pay the school, diamonds" Chiaki explained making your jaw dropped.

'No fucking way, just to change your dorm, you have to pay diamonds?!'

'Woah whoever enrolled me here. This is way too much!'

"Then way not customize your dorm?, aren't you a princess? Royals have diamonds and gold with them, aren't they?" You asked.

"Well not all of them, Only Hajime and Izuru only have those, me and the others have, but only one unlike Hajime and Izuru they have many"

'What the hell? Where do Hajime and Izuru getting those diamonds?'

Your thought's were cutted off until you remebered what your purpose to Chiaki to come here with.

"Let's talk about that later, Hey Chiaki please help me turned this off" you plead.

"Alright"

You and Chiaki went to your bedroom.

You went in first as Chiaki followed. You sit to your bed,  you gestured her sit next to you which she did.

"Here, how to turn this off" you hold the alarm clock and give it to her.

She hold the alarm clock and pushed a button. The noised died down, you were leave dumbfounded. You furrowed your eyebrows.