The start of it all

THIRD POV:
Dabi has just revealed himself as toya todoroki and now him and shoto are fighting to the death there is a big ice dome all around the battle field it could rival Mount Fuji while everyone else is fighting against a nomu that just appeared out of no where "ITS A HIGH END" said deku him and bakugou were getting ready to fight it when endeavour came charging "YOUR NOT GONNA WIN THIS TIME NOMU" with that said he threw a heated fist at the nomus head and it went flying but it still got up to continue fighting deku and bakugou then joined the fight with the nomu and endeavour "THIS ONE REGENERATES" said deku as he punched the nomu in the stomach then bakugou came and set off a large explosion "WE NEED TO DESTORY ITS BRAIN"endeavour said...
Mean while shoto and toya are still fighting while fighting shoto looks into toya eyes and all he sees is full insanity and rage that's when shoto has come to the realisation that toya is truly trying to kill him then toya says " how can you forgive him after all the abuse he has put our family through " toya says with so much venom and hate shoto starts shedding tears out of physical pain or mental pain he doesn't know but still continues to fight during the heated battle of life and death blood or water.
SHOTOS POV
I stop fighting and toya stops as well he looks at me and asks why i stoped I clutch my head eyes wide pupils shrunk im shaking trembling the words why why why why why why why why why repeating in my mouth over and over again toya probably saw I was having a panic attack and goes to try and comfort me why I thought he wanted to kill me what is going on.

A/N
Thanks for reading
316 words