Giant Snake: Part 3

Writer: Aimi
_____________

SCENE 1

Holland and Ryder found themselves in the middle of nowhere. They were surrounded by tall grass and muddy land.

Holland holding his head ; felt his head hurt, "Auch my head. Where are we? What are all these trees?"

Ryder : I have no idea, Everything looks different. Plus, I don't remember being here before.

Holland sighs "great". He sat at the big stone looking dejected.

Ryder : hey...

Holland : I'm so tired Ryder. Why do I need to get through all of this? I just want my life back to normal".

Ryder looked at Holland with sympathy.

Ryder : Let's not think too much about that okay. You are not alone. We are in this together. I promise.

Ryder stands up on his feet and offers his hand to Holland " now let's get out of here".

SCENE 2

They have been walking for hours and they still can't find the way out. They found themselves walking at the same place as before. Holland was getting frustrated.

Holland : OH MY GOD!!!

Ryder : You know what..I think we should rest now. We will try again tomorrow.

Ryder sat at a big stone, he looked at Holland "come here". He tried to calm Holland down.

Ryder : so.. you said you have a fiance.

Holland looks at Ryder weirdly : seriously? Now?

Ryder : ya.. Why not.... Come on.. tell me more about yourself

Holland sigh : Okay.. Well as i told you before i have a fiance. We are planning to get married next year. But I open the game. So ya ..here i am..

Holland : I was supposed to pick her up for dinner..to celebrate her birthday... *sigh* I feel so sorry for her. We haven't seen each other for almost a month because I was too busy with my work... and now.. I would probably never see her again.

Ryder : I know what you feel. I have a wife and a beautiful daughter. They are my life... but I left them. I was so obsessed with the board game that I let it take away my life. But not a day goes by that I don't miss them. So chin up. We will get through this okay. Let's fight for our life.

SCENE 3

While they were talking to each other Ryder could feel someone was watching them. The tall grass moves as if something was passing by. His expression changed to fear because he could feel that they are not alone.

Ryder : Did you hear that? *( in a whisper tone )

Holland looks at Ryder with a weird look , "What? Did you hear something?". He kept looking around.

Ryder let his eyes look around the place, "I'm not sure. It could just be my imagination.

out of nowhere a giant snake came out...

(Holland with a shaky voice), "What on earth is that?". His heart is beating real fast as if he just finished a race.

Ryder (with a stern voice) : Long time no see.Orochimaru

Holland was speechless as he looked at the scary looking creature. The giant snake moved around them in a circle and looked at them as if they were a delicious meal. Holland slowly walked closer towards Ryder, "Keep calm, he might just want to pass by" Ryder assured .But the snake suddenly made a loud raspy noise "SSSsayy, look what we got here. Humanssss". Says the giant snake with a smiley smug face

Giant snake : It'sssss been more than a decade since I saw humansssss. I wonder if they still tassste the same.

Holland took his gun out.Trembling with fear, "don't come any closer or we will kill you."

Giant snake : kill me? Ahahaha.hilarioussszzz.. Well one thing to be sure,.. humans are still 'funny' as before.

As the giant snake moved closer to them, Holland accidentally shot the giant snake. The giant snake becomes furious and he makes piercing screams that hurt their ears. The snake became more violent by swinging his tail towards them and before it could hit Holland, Ryder pushed Holland away and got flinged a few meters away. Ryder could feel his back was throbbing and he couldn't stand up.

Ryder knew that he might have no chance to run away and said, " Run Holland..save yourself.. Make sure you can escape from this place... go and chase your freedom...

Holland : RYDER!!!

Holland tried to help but the giant snake circled around Ryder, blocking Holland from trying to reach Ryder. He could feel that his tears were about to drop. He was shaking, watching the giant snake swallowing Ryder. "Ryder.. i'm so sorry".(emotional)

He ran as fast as he could and suddenly he felt like he's falling and everything goes blank.