Chapter Six - Kyle's POV

Sapphire looked shocked and embarrassed, and I couldn't help the grin that spread across my face at the look on hers. She was my mate after all, I should be allowed to see her naked. Our mate! Shadow corrected me, annoyed. I chuckled internally. She blinked at me and then swallowed, her silver fur glinting in the moonlight from the skylight. I couldn't get over the fact that my mate, the future Luna of this pack, had the rarest type of wolf. And she was as stunning and graceful in wolf form as she was in human form. And probably flawless in just her skin.

Um, how about you shift first, and then turn around while I shift? She tried to barter, but her voice was slightly shaky. I shook my head.

I'll shift first, but I'll watch you shift. I want to see you. I pleaded, Shadow agreeing with me. Why don't you want me to see you? She hesitated.

I'm not like the other girls you've been with, or seen. She finally started to explain. I nodded.

I know that. You're beautiful. I said, confused. What did she mean?

No, I'm... She hesitated again. I'm not as beautiful as them, or as experienced, or as curvy, or -

And for some reason you think this is true, or even if it was, that it would matter to me. Its not true, and it doesn't matter. You are by far the most beautiful person I've ever seen, no matter what your experience or lack thereof. I told her, watching as she met my eyes in surprise. She didn't believe me, I could see that, but it almost looked like she'd never had anyone say that to her before.

You shift first. She told me stubbornly. I gave up. She wasn't going to believe me, anyway. Not yet.

Fine. I'll shift first. But you are shifting. I warned her. She nodded, and I sighed. Whatever. She'd shift. I focused on my human form, on the way the wind felt on my skin, and I felt the change overtake me in a rush of heat. My bones cracked and melded back into human form, and I stood up, the change complete. It didn't hurt anymore. I looked over at Sapphire and she had her head turned away from me and her eyes averted. I chuckled at her discomfort, then grabbed a pair of boxers and jeans from my desk and pulled them on.

"You can look now." I informed her, and she cautiously glanced up. Realizing that I was telling the truth, she looked all the way up. And her eyes widened as she took in my shirtless chest. I watched her as she stared at me, her eyes roaming over my bare torso and down to my waistline. I cleared my throat and her gaze snapped up from my stomach to my eyes. If she was in human form, her face would be bright red. As it was, she made a disgruntled sound and hid her face in her side. She was such virgin. I chuckled again and pulled one of my shirts out, throwing it at her front paws. "Shift." I said, and she looked up at me, a question clear in her eyes. I shook my head at her. I wasn't going to turn around. She nodded and then her head went down and she started to shift. I watched as her bones snapped and her fur retracted into her skin. Shadow was also watching alertly, desperate for a glimpse of our mate in just her skin. She finished her transformation with a whirl of blond hair and a flash of skin, and when she looked at us, she was covered by my shirt. Damn she was fast. She smiled at me innocently and I stared back at her, impressed. That's one way to do it. Her eyes drifted from mine to my chest, and her innocent smile dissolved into a heated stare. Her gaze wandered over my chest and down to my eight pack, and then roamed across the skin that was showing above my low slung jeans, lingering on the strip of brown hair that disappeared into my pants. In turn, my gaze trailed down her chest, lingering on the points pressed against the thin material of her shirt, and then it roamed down to the hem of the shirt. The hem that was only an inch below her nether regions. I groaned out loud and her gaze snapped off of my waist to my face, then down to the hem of the shirt, where my gaze was riveted. She blushed and tried to pull it down, but that only made it stretch tighter across her chest, revealing the shape of her body. My breath caught in my chest and I stared at her body, my eyes trying to soak up every single detail. She was breathtaking, and she still had a shirt on. By the goddess I wanted it off, though.

"That's really not working in your favor, Sapphire." I said, my voice low and rough. She looked down at her body and stopped trying to pull the shirt down, instead crossing her hands over her chest. And that made the hem of the shirt ride up temptingly. I groaned and looked away, trying to control Shadow. My body wasn't listening to me, as the tent in my jeans could show you, and Shadow didn't want to calm down. He wanted to mark our mate. Sapphire gasped and I looked back over at her, grinning at the shocked look on her face as she stared at the lump in my pants.

"Like what you do to me?" I asked, my voice low and my eyes dark. She looked at my eyes and her tongue flicked out involuntarily, licking her lips. I growled and closed my eyes, trying not to remember what she had just looked like. "You need to stop doing that. Your innocence is going to get you in trouble." I warned her, my voice a low growl. Shadow was dangerously close to the surface and my willpower was not in the best of conditions, given our present positions.

"S-sorry." She stuttered, her voice low and breathy. That voice was the last straw, the thing that finally tipped me over the edge. Shadow took control and opened my eyes, exposing their pitch black color to Sapphire's gaze.

**************************************
Bum, bum, bum! Shadow, Kyle's wolf, is now in control, Sapphire's barely dressed, and Shadow/Kyle is extremely turned on. What's going to happen? Well, my pups, that is for me to know and you to find out. If you want to, you can take guesses on what's going to happen next here.

Who knows, maybe I'll love your idea and use it in my next chapter! Anyway, please comment with love, hate, indifference, or suggestions! And I'll love you forever if you'll make me a cover image and send it to jessicalynne2002@yahoo.com! Please! I will update as soon as I can, hopefully this weekend, and THANKS SO MUCH FOR 120 VIEWS!!! IT'S AMAZING!!!!

- Autumn Stonewater §