𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒 ; 𝑇𝑖𝑚𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑒

Piggy back carrying his friend to the school, Y/N sleeping soundly

"Hanako! Give senpai back! " Kou shouts seeing his figure. Then Mistuba- Yashiro- And Kou stand there, Mistuba seems to look away in shame. As Amane sighs heavily,

"Haku-Jodai." Amane then transform into Hanako, as he bridal carries you. Walking towards Mistuba.

"is this what you're wish really means to you. Mistuba?" Mistuba closes his eyes,

"Someone told me. Even if I'm dead. We can still be friends." Mistuba said before finally looking Hanako in the eye.

"Which is why I'm here." Then Kou tries to attack Hanako with his staff but Hanako dodges quickly floating up onto the school.

"WHY- WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS! HANAKO-KUN!" Yashiro screams in tears. Seeing her friends fight like this when Y/N wished for them to be together,

"You wanna know why?" Hanako smiled weakly holding you closer. "Y/N L/N. Will die when summer break happens."

Everyone's Eyes widen. 'I'm- gonna die?'

"It was her fate. The minute she met me," Hanako chuckles before looking at the moon; then looking at the three below.

"Isn't she an exorcist?! How come Kou isn't gonna die!" Mistuba shouts. You know he's serious when he doesn't call Kou 'Dumb traffic Earing.'

"CAUSE SHE ISN'T!" Hanako shouts. Holding you tighter, his eyes narrow. Trying to hold back tears as he shouts,

"She was never an exorcist- she's bounded to an apparition. Causing her to be able to see us." Hanako smiles.

"Just a girl with a contract, with a weapon being able to exorcise us." Hanako chuckles,

He then floats away leaving the three in udder shock.

"Just- who is that spirit she's bounded too?" Yashiro asks before shaking her head. "Whatever we just need to go and save Y/N!"

The three nod before running towards where Hanako was floating too,

He sets you down on the bed, kissing you're head. Walking away leaving you in the caged room before-

"Hanako! Wait!" He turns around seeing you're figure there. "What do you mean I'm gonna die? I- I thought I was an exorcist."

Hanako stares at you for a brief moment.

"Guess you heard." He sighs. "Yet you don't remember who you're bounded too," He mutters. You stare at him, holding tightly to the bar.

Hanako kneels down, "Hanako- why- why are you doing this?" You cry, he frowns kissing you're head once more.

"Good question. Why am I doing this?" He smiles sadly, he then hugs you tightly.

"I'm going to save you. Y/N." He says, "I have to go, I'll come get you when this world is completed." He says walking away,

Then Shijima comes in, "Good evening! How do you do?" She asks before stopping turning to you're sobbing figure.

"Oh my, was Honorable No.7 bullying you?" She asks. "No, he said i was gonna die soon.." You cry,

"Is that why you're upset?" She asks, you shake you're head.

"I'm upset. That- even after all the time I've spent with him. I never know what he's ever thinking." You cry,

"Nor- did I ever protect him." You finish turning to Shijima who has chocolate. "You want some?" She ask giving you the box. You accept eating it,

"He locked me up here," You finish. Shijima seems to finish eating her piece and stares at you.

"This world, has come to a point cause of you." She says, "really?" You ask.

Humming, "This world,, is the thing Honorable No.7 hates the most." Shijima smiles.

"Normally he would want it destroyed instantly." She continues- "Though, when he realized you could live in this world."

"He couldn't bare doing so." Shijima says.

"Though, when this worlds completed. He'll leave to the real world, having you live in this happy world." You stare at her as she seems to be looking around,

"Without knowing of you're death." She finishes. "Shijima- can you give me you're hands?" You smile,

"Huh? Why?" She asks; "I want somebody- to comfort me. Other then Hanako at least," You say giving her a reassuring smile.

"Alright," she mutters before you grab her hands tightly, holding them together. Getting out the kitchen knife she gave you- putting it at her neck.

"Dont move! Or- I'll do something really bad!" You couldn't kill her even if you wanted too.

"After what you said- I've realized that- Hanako's always hiding things from me! No matter how close we are!"

"It makes my blood boil. I found some art tools in this jail, drawing me, Kou-kun, Hanako, and Yashiro, all of us together!"

"I miss it- Going inside of the bathroom- being greeted by Hanako playing cards with the mokke!"

"Yashiro whining about cleaning- Kou trying his best to help." You shout- feeling tears.

"I miss it... so I wanna go to the real world." The tears soon fall on the floor feeling you're grip on her loosen.

"I want to go to the real world! With everyone! Back to when everything was normal! I want to go! With Hanako- and everyone else!" You shout.

"Let's make a deal- Shijima-San!" You scream once more.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

we r close to the end of this book. but not the plot 👁👁