Part 1

Jason POV:
Walking through the streets of this small town, Jason made his way through rushing through alleyways and backstreets. He walked through the forest on this wet gloomy day to escape from reality for even a short moment. He heard noises coming from somewhere so he followed his ear. The sound of bells rang and the light stomping feet moving. Jason followed the noise. The noise stopped for a moment before Jason saw the person he was following. A jester, about 7 foot with long blue hair tied up with bells at the end and wore aesthetic clothing with the colour pattern of light blue black red and purple and was also decorated with bells. The figure turned to face Jason. "Why are you following me?" The blue haired person asked and  Jason looked at them. "Out of curiosity," Jason replied and the figure stuck out a hand. "The name is candy pop," the clearly now male person said with a grin on his face. Jason took his hand and sh00k it. "Jason," he replied kindly. "Do you live anywhere because you are wandering these forests alone?" Candy pop asked. Jason half nodded. "I have a workshop," Jason told him and candy pop smiled.
"What do you use it for if you don't mind me asking?"
"I'm a Toymaker I make toys,"
"That's so cool!" Candy Pop remarked with some sort of liveliness inside of him. Jason smiled and laughed at the jester's reaction. "What's so funny?" Candy Pop asked
"Just your reaction," Jason replied

Candy Pop's POV:
(Candy Pop gonna be bold text now when they speak and italic when thinking or something)
Who is this guy? Some nerve to follow me of all people. But he's nice. So I'll let him off the hook. Jason. He has such a nice name. A Toymaker? That's cool. I love his red hair, it's nice. Candy pop looked at Jason and smiled. "You're not half bad yourself," he remarked and he smirked at Jason. Candy pop began to walk to slender mansion and Jason followed. L