Hashibara Inosuke

Requested :  

Oneshot or scenario : Oneshot 

Genre : Fluff

Reader pronouns : They/Them

Hope you enjoy o(* ̄▽ ̄*)o

Inosuke is well known for being loud and very energetic, always causing trouble for everyone. He was really impatient and often get himself in a fight with anyone wether it's with Zenitsu, someone he doesn't even know and hell, EVEN with pillars (When i say pillars, it's only Sanemi because this chihuahua has angry issues-) 

 One day, he was on his way to the kitchen to steal some tempura when he heard some noises like if someone was swinging a sword, Inosuke being the curious boy he was abandoned his tempura desire (?) and lef to check out what the HELL was going on. the closer it got, the louder the noise was, he peeked his head from the corner of a wall to see a person training in the backyard. They were tall/short , had (H/C) hair and (C/C) eyes. Inosuke watched you train for a moment before screaming "HEY, YOU, FIGHT ME !" "Huh ? Who are you ?" "ARE YOU SERIOUS ? HOW COME YOU NEVER HEARD OF LORD INOSUKE ?!" Inosuke screamed at with shock "I'm sorry but i never heard of you" The person said with an apologetic smile. 

Inosuke looked at them for a moment with his green eyes hidden by his boar mask, he felt like his stomach did a backflip for a moment. "Uh.. are you akay ?" the person said waving their right hand in front of his boar mask Inosuke let out a huff and stayed silent for a moment. "Well i guess your name is Inosuke right ?" "Inosuke only nodded at them "Ok then i'm Y/N ! Pleasure to meet you !" "Humpf ! Whatever !"

TIMESKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY INOSUKE'S YAHOO

2nd POV

You were just walking in the butherfly estate when you heard someone yelling "Y/N SAN !!!!!!!!!" You turned around to see Zenitsu running at you with tears rolling down his face as always "Hello, Zenitsu kun, what's wrong ?" "PLEASE HELP ME THE IDIOT BOAR HEAD KEPS FOLLOWING MEEEEE !!!!" Zenitsu cried in your arms as you pet his head "OI, MONITSU I DIDN'T FINISHED WITH YOU !" You lifted your head to see Tanjirou trying to hold back Inosuke who was trying his best to escape the grip of the " forhead boy "

After a little bit of time, You were talking with the three boys but you also noticed that Inosuke was more quiet than usual so you asked him a question "Inosuke, is there something wrong ?" Inosuke jumped a little before responding saying "Of course i am ! Why would Lord Inosuke, King of the mountain not feel good ?" Inosuke said while swelling his chest as if to show how strong he is to everyone in the room "You're not a lord you're just a stupid boar" Zenitsu said. An irk mark appeared on Inosuke's head as he started to yell at the Blond boy while Tanjirou tried to calm the both of them. You watched Inosuke from the corner of your eye as you giggled. He may be an idiot sometimes but he's still your Idiot.

FINNALY DONE ! I'm sorry @Cottoncandydreamzuwuif it wasn't xhat you expected but i hope you all enjoyed this little Oneshot ! Bye my Little Demon slayers