im sorry. (pt. 2)

Eddie's POV
"Gabby. She um. She left me."
I started crying again. Even harder this time. "Oh Eddie. I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have asked I-"

"It's ok Gaege, I just need someone to talk to."

"When did this happen, how?"

"We got into an argument. She didn't like how I was so busy and how I didn't spend much time with her. It makes me feel like a real asshole. And I don't think she'll ever want me back. As long as I have you. I'll probably get better."
I said giving a faint smile.
He put his hand on my cheek. His thumb softly rubbing it. "It's not your fault. I'm really sorry and I hope you heal quickly. I love you so much. Your my best friend and it's my job to make you feel ok." Gaege said, softly blushing. I hugged him so tight, when we heard the front door open. "What are you guys doing awake?" Grant softly spoke. "Just talking. I was actually about to go back in." I said, already feeling tired. I got up, Gaege following me. Grant closes the door behind him. "Goodnight boys" Grant smiles softly. "Night :)))" Juicy says. He crawls onto the bed cuddling with me. I feel him playing with my hair, I moved my hand to hold his left hand. His right softly massaging my head. I let out a small moan, and I covered my mouth. "I-I'm sorry."

"it's ok" Gaege said in his sleepy voice.

Soon enough, I felt my eyes getting heavy.

Gaege's POV
The way he moaned, hot. I wasn't really tired. I massaged his head until I heard him softly snoring. If only he knew how much I love him. More then a friend. But I have to keep it chill. He's tired and miserable. I shouldn't ruin anything.

5:34 am

Fuck, I need to use the restroom.
wait
Wheres Eddie?
Please don't be crying. You look so sick.
I think he's in the restroom. Good.

I think he's throwing up.

Authors POV

Gaege walks to the restroom door and knocks. "Eddie? Are you ok?"
No response.
He just hears him throwing up.
Gaege then opens the door and sees Eddie's on his knees.
"It's ok. Let it out" Gaege's sighed, rubbing Ed's back.
Eddie sits down. His back on the wall.
"I'm so sick, Gaege. I can't breathe. It hurts. I'm sick of the way I am. I can't get over her. She means a lot to me, but I guess I wasn't enough. I feel so useless. I hate living sometimes."

"You need to sleep. I'm going to tell the boys your gonna miss out today. But all I want you to do is eat and sleep. You look so pale and I'm worried about you."

Eddie then leaned in for a hug. Gaege puts his hands on his waist and held him close. "Fucking love you" Eddie softly whispered. Gaege responded with a simple kiss on his cheek. Eddie just thought of it as caring for him. Eddie didn't have the same feelings Gaege did. But he understood why he kissed him. "Let's go" Gaege caring him to the bed. Gently placing him on the bed. Gaege rubbing his stomach to try and make it feel better. "Eddie, when was the last time you ate?" Gaege asked. "Um. 2 days ago." Eddie replied. "What?! Eddie please." Gaege began to tear up. "I will, Gaege. I'll eat. Please, can we go to sleep." Eddie tried not to cry. Eddie pulled Gaege down to the bed. His hands cupping his cheek. Gaege stared at his eyes. Wanting to kiss him so badly. Gaege moved closer to the man. And closed his eyes. Eddie did the same and went to sleep.

10:35

"WAKE UP BOYS!" Mully yelled, bursting through the door. "Shit!" Gaege yelled. Eddie jumped but managed to still be asleep. "Shut the fuck up, Mully. He needs to sleep." Gaege whispered, before getting out of bed. "Did you guys have fun last night?" He smirked. Gaege blushing like crazy. "No, he's sick. He was throwing up, now will you leave so I can change?" Gaege shut the door. I shouldn't have done that. Gaege thought.

Gaege got done getting changed. When he heard Eddie let out a moan. He turned around to see Ed rubbing his eyes. "Morning" Eddie yawed. "Hey." Gaege adoring Eddie's face. "How'd you sleep babe. I-I mean Eddie." Gaege covered his mouth. Eddie blushed at that. "Good. My stomach was bugging me, but i'm fine." Eddie replied. "You look good."  Eddie broke the silence. Gaege couldn't hold it in anymore. He jumped on the bed, getting on Eddie's lap. Giving him a kiss. It was soft and gentle. "Sorry."  Gaege whispered, and pulled away.

TBC LOVIES. <3