꧁36꧂

Leta had finished the cake and handed it to Peter and made her way back to the common room, having to run back for some snacks to give her.

"Where have you been?" She asked with a suspicious face, and eyebrows raised at the girl. "Getting snacks." Leta replied, throwing the food at her sister, hitting her face.

"I finished studying, packed it all up. Now let me ask," She stopped, leaning forward as her sister sat on the chair opposite her. "Okay, okay. I was baking." She admitted.

"And where is the thing you baked?" Minette asked her sister as she propped her legs on the arm of the chair.

"I ate it." She said quietly, looking down at the sky. "Rude." Her older sister muttered as she got up, walking to her dorm and shutting the door behind her.

Leta, still looking down, smirked as her door slammed shut. She then hit her legs, swung them around and got up to get changed.

                                       ༒
Leta snuck out of the Slytherin common room, attempting to be as quiet as possible. She hurried down the corridors in a pair of jeans and a hoodie she had stolen from Regulus.

She got to the Gryffindor common room and loudly pronounced the password that Remus had given her earlier. The portrait swung open and Leta stepped in, the portrait closing behind her.

                                  ༒
Remus greeted the Slytherin, handing her a cup and walking with her to the couch were James sat, Sirius about to jump onto his shoulders to scare him.

They all sat on the couch together, Sirius trying to get Remus to sit on his lap which he kept on rejecting. It was going pretty normal, students drunk, some snogging and others just being maniacs but what do you expect. They are Gryffindors.

"Remus tell me how-" Sirius was interrupted by a loud roar coming from the direction of a dorm of first years. They looked over to see a drunk boy had opened the door and roared in an attempt to scare the girls.

Leta got up and made her way to the boy who laughed evilly as he began to walk off. She grabbed him and pushed him against the wall, gritting through her teeth. "Are you gonna stop being a dick?" She asked the boy with furrowed eyebrows as he chuckled and shook his head.

"I can tell you one thing. If I see you acting like a dickwad again, your face will be as red as Lily Evans hair." She spat, ending with a forced, tight lipped smile.

"Is that a threat?" He asked with girl back who spun around so his back was to the rest of the common room. "No," She paused, leaning in closer. "It's a promise." She smirked, pushing him away and watching in satisfaction as he toppled over.

She then turned back to the girls dormitory and walked in, shutting the door behind her so the music was muffled. "Are you all alright?" She asked the girls awkwardly, unsure what to do with such young people.

All the girls nodded which she could see with a candle she had lit with a flick of her wand. Then the door opened and a familiar red head stepped in. "Lily, just in time." Leta walked up to the red head. "What do I do with them?" She whispered in her ear which made the girl chuckle. "Are you all alright, all I saw was Leta push someone against the wall." Lily said, sitting at the end of one of the girl's bed.

"Kinky," Leta whispered to herself, knowing she probably shouldn't say it loudly in front of the first years. "You guys should probably go back to sleep." Lily said, going to two of the bed and tucking the young girls into the bed. Leta did the same but with a flick of her wand instead of doing it manually.

"You know, it's a lot more loving when you do it by hand." Lily said, peering at the Slytherin who looked at her confused. "My father used to-ahh, that makes sense." She muttered to herself a little louder then she should of which made the Gryffindor girl give her a sympathetic look.

They then stopped talking when they heard the sound of muffled sobs. They looked over to the only girl who had yet to be tucked in, a small and timid raven haired girl whose face was buried in her pillow. "Honey, are you okay?" Lily asked the girl who lay on the top bunk.

"I'm worried b-because I don't fail my t-test tomorrow because I didn't get any sleep." She sobbed, her face red and puffy as she sat up.

"You can talk to her about this, I have never needed to worry for a test." Leta said, patting Lily's shoulder as she made her way to the door.

She then closed the door, flicked her wand at the record player to make the music stop and shouted. "Though Sirius threw a great party, I'm afraid it's finished!" She shouted which made everyone huff. "I threw it! I say when it's done!" Sirius shouted, pointing at the girl as he stormed towards her.

"Well there are first years in there unable to sleep with a test tomorrow. Shows how arrogant you are if I care about Gryffindor first years more then you." She gritted through her teeth to the scowling boy.

"That's what you get when you invite a Slytherin!" Another boy shouted, his hands cupped around his mouth as everyone else snickered and muttered. She flicked her wand as he began to float higher and higher, letting out a high pitched scream.

She then waved her wand and the boy fell with a loud thud. "Who's next? Please make a line." She said with a forced smile as a couple students walked back into their dorms, their backs hunched over.

"Posture!" She exclaimed, pushing on Sirius's back to straighten it. "If my mother saw your posture, she would be petrified ." She said with a laugh, watching as Lily shut the door behind her.

Then there was a loud, disgusting noise of someone throwing up. Remus flicked his wand to clean it up however the smell remained and lingered around the room. "It stinks, I'm gonna get some fresh air." Leta said pushing on the portrait. "I think we will too." Remus said with a smile, dragging Sirius down the hallways with James and Peter with Leta in front.