Worst Gift Ever.

Walking into your home you groaned as you trudged your way to your room. It had been a LONG day for you. Three tests at school. THREE. God damn! You hated tests. Flinging your bag onto the floor next to your bedroom door and we're just about to open it when you heard your mom say, "I got you something it's on your bed!"
Great. Probably cloths of something lame you'd never use. Walking into your room you closed the door behind you and sighed. Ok. What was this thing she got you? Walking over to your bed you sat down next to a box. It was a small box so cloths were out. Picking it up you saw a handle on the side. It was a wooden box that had the words 'The Amazing Jack in the Box' on the front along with some balloons and other things painted onto the box. She got you a Jack in the Box? Rolling your eyes you grabbed the handle and began to turn it hearing the familiar tune of 'Pop goes the Weasel'. You chuckled softly as you jumped slightly when the Jack in the Box jumped out at you. It wasn't normal. Usually it was just some head on a spring. This was a doll
Picking up the doll you looked over it as you placed the box down in your nightstand. He was a good sized doll but small enough to fit into the box. What struck you as odd was he didn't have any color. None. He was white with black hair and black eyes with white in the middle. He had black pants that went to his knees, black shoes, suspenders, a black shirt what went mid stomach that's black and white striped sleeves went well past his hands with what you guessed was bandages on his actual stomach and also his hands, black and white feathers on his shoulders and a black and white swirly cone nose. Weird doll. Especially the fact his fingers were more like claws. Seriously what kind of sicko would put this doll in a children's toy? Could give a kid nightmares.
Smirking you placed him back in the box and closed it setting it back on your nightstand before laying down and falling asleep. You had a odd dream. More like a nightmare. You were walking through some amusement park carnival place. Everything was black and white. Everything looked slightly run down and creepy. Dolls hung from ropes around their next bloody with smiled carved into their faces limbs from a few missing. It was down right scary. Yet you couldn't stop walking. Every doll you passed seem to stair at you watching as you passed by. What was going on? Then you heard music. The same music the Jack in the Box was playing. You began to hear someone singing the words to the song. A male voice. You saw where your feet were taking you. A huge tent in the middle of the carnival. Walking into the tent like a mindless zombie you stopped seeing someone standing in the middle. It was dark and hard to see who it was but you could tell it was a male and you assumed he was the one singing. You couldn't move. As hard as you tried to get your feet to move the wouldn't budge. Like you were under some spell but we're still aware of what was going on around you. The male began to sway from side to side his arms handing limp at his sides the long sleeves young past his hands. Then he was gone in a puff of black smoke. The hell did he go? You felt your self regain control over your body and looked around and were just about to take a step forward when you heard him behind you, "Pop goes the weasel." Spinning around you looked up at none other then the doll. But he was alive. You felt a sharp pain in your gut as he grinned showing white shark like teeth.
Shootings up in your bed your heart racing as you tried to catch your breath. Putting a hand on your stomach you looked around but did a double take. The box was open and the doll was looking at you. Growling she shoved him back in the box shutting it and threw it in the chair in the other side of your room. "That box is fucking nightmare fuel." You said before flopping back onto your bed falling asleep once more.