Circus.

You woke on the cold dirt ground. What in the world was doing on? Where were you? This wasn't your room. Standing you rubbed the back of your head as you felt your feet bending to move on their own. You knew this place. You'd been here before you just couldn't- oh no. No. This was....this was the circus. HIS circus. You didn't want to be here. You began to panic and try to stop walking. But your feet ignored your orders and stomped on. Dammit why was this happening to you?! You'd never hurt anyone! You'd never done anything bad to anyone to deserve this kind of hell! This wasn't fair. Sure life wasn't fair but for God sake you had done nothing to- "You know you've lasted longer then the others." That voice. It was him.

     "What do you want from me I've done nothing to you?!" You cried out wanting to know desperately.  

    "Oh what you did~?." He cooed in an all most innocent voice if it weren't for the insane cackle that followed. "You are now the proud owner of my box my dear! That's the only reason."

    "What!? That makes no sense that's the dumbest thing I've ever heard!" You snapped and your feet stopped moving. You had free will again. Turning around to run you screamed and stumbled back catching your balance before you fell. He was right there.

    "Oh? Dumb? Hmmm, well I can see why you would think that dear." He giggled tilting his head to the side. What was your life coming to?

    "So....why am I here this time?"

    "Well let's see~." He said counting off on his clawed fingers, "I'm a killer. This is my job. You have my box. So there for it is now my job to make you go crazy and kill you taking your insides and decorating my circus with them!" He cheered with a twisted giggle. Oh god you really were going to die. 

    "Well......what if I give the box away?" You asked. Why did you ask that!? That wasn't something you should ask you'd be condemning someone to death! Why did you feel like turning on someone you didn't even know just to save your own skin?

    "Oh now we're talking!" He squealed cheerfully getting really close, "You'd honestly give me to some unsuspecting human to save your own skin? Interesting~." He purred walking around you in a circle.

    What were you going to do?