Training

(A/N: this chapter will be really short)
————————————————
Thank you for the food! "Nee-Chan this is really good oh and by the way can I have some more" sure naru oh by the way we will be starting training tomorrow but thats only if you want to become a ninja "hai née-Chan" ok hurry and finish so you can rest up put your dish in the sink I will clean now I going to go bathe " hai hai" after I got out and washed the dishes we went to sleep, " née-Chan I had a nightmare can I sleep with you" sure naru come on he got in the bed and we snuggled goodnight naru " goodnight née-Chan".

NARu get up " mmm nee-Chan 5 more minutes" grumbled naruto are he turned over hmm I have an idea NARu all of the worlds ramen is burning " AHHhhH hurry and sa- wait no fair née-Chan why did you do that" well we have to start training to day remember we will be training in the forest of death while our blood clones stay here aright now get dress so we can go dattebane "hai nee-Chan let's go dattebayo- wait did you just say dattebane?" Well yeah I figured if you say dattebayo I might as well start saying dattebane so it can be like our family verbal tick( because it is)"cool let's go nee-Chan" hai let me make the blood clones first, to blood clones you two go to the hokage and tell him that you guys are living together from now on a that for the hokage to publicly announce that you are siblings and after that come home and act regularly until we come back and with we left.