chosen one

𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑖𝑠 𝑎 𝑠𝑜𝑛𝑔 𝑖𝑛𝑠𝑝𝑖𝑟𝑒𝑑 𝑓𝑖𝑐 <33

Hair white as ice, yeah, it's mesmerizing
Dressed to blend in with the night
Eyes grey as stone, so dang patronizing
no secret he's bad to the bone

Draco Malfoy, is not like his father at all. he is a lover, not a fighter. They only have a few things in common; their last names, and, their blood.

Draco Malfoy, never lets anyone see his soft side. Except for {y/n}. She made him feel safe, she made him feel loved. Something he never experienced growing up; from his father at least.

Draco Malfoy, is a beautiful soul. He would tell {y/n} everything, he truly loved her. No one had ever seen a relationship like theirs. They were made for each other.

But beneath the cloak of armor, he's a product of his father
A broken man with broken memories
Yeah, he'll question your intentions and object to your affection.
He's someone who only wants to be seen

Draco Malfoy, portrayed to be strong; on the outside, he acted as if he was his father. An evil man with, evil intentions. It took {y/n} a long time to get Draco to open up to her. At first he didn't want her love, nor did he want her affection. He had a reputation to uphold.

Draco Malfoy, never experienced what it was like to be truly loved by his father. He has always been a mamas boy. {y/n} thought it was cute how much he adores his mom. She's a beautiful woman, inside and out.

Draco Malfoy, always questions {y/n}. He wonders why she loves him. He wonders why she cares so much about him. He wonders why she stays by his side through everything. He wonders why she didn't choose Harry Potter, like everyone else.

He's the chosen one for me

Draco Malfoy, is the chosen for her.
Draco always compares himself to the famous Harry Potter. Everyone loves Harry because he is the 'chosen one'. Well {y/n} disagrees, Draco is the chosen one for her.

Forest green emblem of Slytherin, he's born into impending doom
Feverish nights, wake up quivering
When he learns what he's destined to do

Draco Malfoy, Slytherin king. He was born into the Malfoy legacy, to keep up with the name.

Draco Malfoy, wakes up fearing for his life. Everyday. He knows what has to be done. 'Kill Dumbledore'. 'Or he'll kill you'. 'It's not that hard. You just have to kill the greatest wizard'.

But beneath the cloak of armour, he's a product of his father
A broken man with broken memories
Yeah, he'll question your intentions, and object to your affection
He's someone who only wants to be seen

Draco Malfoy, a broken man. A beautiful broken man. {y/n} loves him so much. Too much to see him suffer. She knew what she had to do. She had to help him. She had to do what was right for her lover.

He's the chosen one for me

Draco Malfoy, I'm coming to save you, I will do what you're destined to do. All because i love you. (𝑎𝑦𝑒 𝑠ℎ𝑒𝑠 𝑎 𝑝𝑜𝑒𝑡 𝑜𝑟 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑣𝑎)

————————————————————————————————————————

{Y/n} rushed down the hallway, wand in hand. She got to the astronomy tower and saw Harry Potter. Here to save the day, huh? She thought.

{Y/n} looked up to see her boyfriend. He was sobbing, she could tell he didn't want to kill Dumbledore. That's why she had to step in.

"Draco, i knew a boy years ago.. Who made all the wrong choices. Please let me help you." The old man pleaded.

"I don't want your help, don't you understand? I have to do this, i have to kill you. Or he's gonna kill me." Draco cried out.

Draco turned around to footsteps, once he saw his lovers face he turned back around.

Along with {y/n} was Bellatrix and a few other death eaters.

"y/n you shouldn't be here." he said gripping her waist with his other; wand-less hand.

{Y/n} pointed their wand at the old man.

"Well done Draco" Bellatrix says, kissing his shoulder.

"do it, do it, come on Draco NOW!" she exclaims persuading the boy.

His hand violently shakes, {y/n}'s wand is pointed at him.

"draco" he pauses. "please"

"Avada Kevadra" {y/n} yelled, shooting the man in the stomach with her killing curse.

Draco looked at his beautiful girlfriend and hugged her tightly; as she cried into his shoulder.

"i did it, i did it for you baby" She cried out, watching the man fall to the ground off of the tall tower.

He kisses her on the cheek and runs down the stairs with the rest of the death eaters.

He's the chosen one for me

𝐻𝑖 𝑙𝑢𝑣! 𝑖 ℎ𝑜𝑝𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑒𝑛𝑗𝑜𝑦𝑒𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑒𝑟, 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑠𝑢𝑟𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑣𝑜𝑡𝑒.. 𝑖𝑙𝑦!
mwah <33
𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙨-822