Battle of liberio part 1

They were setting up a festival in Liberio. Tons of Marley officials will be there, head of the Marley military, major political personnel. It's a perfect place for the enemy to attack. Especially sense we were going to declare war on them here. I asked the commander if I could  use my sniper to watch over the festival sense I felt something was going to happen. For some reason he agreed. I surveying the festival. Keeping track of the warriors and the cadets. A few minutes before it started, falco ran up to the other. He said something, then him and Reiner started to walk away.
(Pieck's POV)
Falco: mr Braun

Reiner: yes falco

Falco: can you come with me for a second.

Zeke: you got a few minutes before it starts

They then walk away

Pieck: has anyone seen y/n

Porco: no I haven't shouldn't he be here

Zeke: maybe he's running late

I start to look around but don't see him anywhere

( y/n's POV)
The declaration was going with out a problem, a guard came and took Zeke, pieck and porco away. Reiner and falco still hasn't returned. Right as he finished declaring war and a titan appeared and started to attack everyone in the crowd. It Went after the military officials. A giant rock all most hit zofia it missed her by a inch. The war hammer titan transformed and was getting its ass beat. Colt carried udo away as zofia and gabi ran next to him. I loaded my armor piercing ammo and went to find pieck, Zeke and porco. I was approaching a building and found the panzer unit. I hopped down in front of them and scared them.

Y/n: do you know where the other warriors are

Panzer member 1: ya we were going to get them

Y/n: ok lead the way

We made it to the house and we went in to find them there was a giant hole and at the bottom was pieck and porco.

Y/n: while the war hammer is getting its ass beat you two are hanging out down here

Pieck: y/n get us out of here

Y/n: ya ya I'll get a rope ( you toss a rope down)

Porco: thanks for getting us out

Y/n: don't thank me , thank the panzer unit. They followed you I just found them and came along.

Pieck: what the situation

Y/n: the war hammer is getting its ass beat and colt is bringing the cadets to safety.

Porco was going to fight while pieck was going to get ready.

Y/n: porco pick me up and bring me to the roof. Also pieck we may not have ten minutes so speed is important. Sense the Titan is here we can only assume his friends are here as well.

Porco transformed and picked me up and put me on the roof I got a good view of the fight. There was a big explosion on the nape of the war hammer as it fell over. A bunch of people wearing odm gear. Came out of nowhere and started to murder everyone, civilians or military. I started to track one of the people. ( after the battle of shiganshina you started to train your self to track fast moving targets) I got a clear shot and pulled the trigger. ( the shot rings out and the ap bullet flys towards the person it strikes him dead i the chest it fly out the other side into other person then other.) some other enemy notice where I was and started to fly towards me, while that was happening another titan transformed. It was the titan from before. Three enemy's surrounded me.

Enemy 1 : your surrounded give up

Y/n: never

I pulled out my 1911 and shot the first guy in the head then rolled to dodge there counter attack, then shot the second guy in the chest three times. The final guy grabbed me from behind and started choking me.

Enemy 3: your going to pay for what you did to me friends

I put my 1911 to my chest and pull the trigger the bullet went through me and into him he falls over bleeding from the chest. My wound healed. His eyes widen.

Enemy 3: I don't want to die

Y/n: I can save you but you have to trust me.

Enemy 3: why should I

Y/n: because I don't kill enemy's that can't fight back. Plus we're the same race.

Enemy 3: fine

I ripped his shirt open and started to remove the bullet. I gave him some morphine. After the  bullet was removed i stitched up his wound and took his gear.

Enemy 3 : you don't know how to use that take it off

Y/n: I'll be fine I'm going to return you to your comrades if you tell them to let me go after.

Enemy 3: fine

I quickly learn how to use the gear and pick him up I see his comrades on a roof i land behind them one of them turns around.

Enemy 4: your one of the enemy's

Everyone on the roof turns towards me they all draw there weapons.

Y/n: calm down I just here to give you your friend back

You tossed him towards his friends. A girl with brown hair in a ponytail pick him up and check him. One of them with a shaved head looked suspicious.

Shaved head enemy: what did you do to him. This doesn't seem right.

Y/n: I didn't do anything. He took a bullet and I saved him

Shaved head enemy: why would you do that we are your enemy.

Y/n: because I don't kill enemy's that can't fight back also he wasn't ready to die.

Enemy 3: he patched up me wound and brought me to you guys

Brown haired girl: what's the catch.

Y/n: the only thing I want is to be able to leave this area alive.

You then took off his gear and started to hop from roof to roof. Away

(Zofia's POV)
Me, colt and gabi were running to a hospital too take care of udo he wasn't looking good I didn't have high hopes. When we arrived they didn't have enough room and it looked like he was already dead. Gabi ran off towards the battle even though colt toward her not to. I ran after her because I had to keep my promise to y/n. We were stoped by a guard while gabi was arguing with them they were shot by the enemy.

( I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I am thinking about updating with the manga but Ill decide that later. Anyways hope your day or night is going well and goodbye)