Chapter 8

Warning: language, cult talk, intense flirting, etc.

***

After John gave me one of his old red flannels to put on, he led me outside to get some sun. Of course, we could leave his ranch, but it was better than nothing. As soon as we made it outside, the sun beamed down on me, causing me to close my eyes and let out a moan from the pleasure.

"Really?" John raised his eyebrow, almost wanting to laugh. "You're weird."

"Fuck off, Seed." I growled, leaning my head back to take in as much sunshine as I could. "Allow me to enjoy this."

The Baptist tugged on the leash, forcing me to walk toward him.

"Easy there, John. I won't hesitate to choke you with this damn leash." I snapped at the youngest Seed brother. "I already told you to fuck off once."

"I am giving you your requested reward, Rory. Be thankful or I will take you. Back. Inside." He growled yanking on the leash two more times, making me bump into him.

I sent him a glare, but didn't say anything as I continued to take in the nice, warm sunshine.

An armed cultist walked up to us as I opened my eyes, observing his every move. I was cautious... I didn't want this man killing me. My instincts knew I couldn't trust this one.

"Brother John, I've received a report that Brandon spotted the Deputy liberating the Gardenview Packing Facility and he's making his way to Lorna's Truck Stop now." The Peggie informed John, shifting his weight on one foot to the other, scared under the Baptist's intense, stern gaze.

"Fucking hell, Ricky." John cursed. "Let Faith know! Now! And call in reinforcements. God, I don't have the goddamn time nor the energy for this. Shoo! Go!"

"Y-Yes sir." Ricky stuttered then scurried off out of sight.

I smiled knowing that Corey was alive at the moment.

"Wipe that damn smile off your pretty little face." John scowled, glaring at me.

"Did you just call me pretty?" I questioned, taken aback at the 'compliment.'

"Don't flatter yourself too much, Rory." He stated. "Too much ego can go to one's head."

"You have a crush on me, Johnny boy. Just admit it." I joked, blowing him a kiss.

"Only in your dreams, sweetheart."

"Mmhm, yeah. Okay... Whatever you say." I casually rolled my eyes, teasing him.

"Your time is up." John jerked on the leash, compelling me to follow him inside his ranch.

"Five more minutes." I whined, grasping the leash.

"Do I have to carry you inside you invalid? Get with it, Rory." The Baptist ordered. "Hop to it." His whistled, ushering me up the stairs and back to his bedroom.

"Fuck you, Seed." I snarled, giving him a dirty look as I trudged up the steps.

Unexpectedly, John grabbed my hips, slamming my body against his. He then placed his lips right next to my ear and whispered, "You really want me to fuck you, huh?"

I gulped, shivering in the process.

"Do you want me to do things to you?" John asked as his right hand glided up my waist.

A blush was now beginning to form on my cheeks. "N-no." Fuck. I fucking stuttered. Way to go, Rory.

"I believe that that is a lie, sweetheart." He seductively purred in my ear as he started nibbling on my earlobe. "Don't act like you don't want me... Because I know damn well you do, Rory."

His voice was like velvet... Heaven even... John's words were incredibly flirtatious and caused me to become a tad hot, almost as if there was no oxygen in the air. My throat gradually felt tight from thinking about my supposed enemy in such a way. The manner of John fucking Seed sent me over the edge and enraged me and made me melt at the exact same goddamn time; no one else has made me ever feel so... confident and loved before. I knew that I may become another notch on his belt, but at that fucking moment, I couldn't care less... I wanted him... I needed him... I licked my lips and bit my bottom lip as I grew wetter by the second.

"What was that, dear? Cat got your tongue?" John teased as his teeth went from my earlobe to my neck. "May we take this to my luxurious bedroom?"

I didn't answer, too flustered to reply.

Suddenly, he tugged on my leash, dragging me up the stairs rather harshly.

Hope y'all enjoyed this special chapter😘
Thank you so much for all of the support and for reading!
I appreciate every single one of you!
You guys make my day🥰
Stay safe out there 😷
Love y'all💜
-kittycatlukey :)
P.S. this chapter is dedicated to a special friend Malfoy_394
Check her out! She's amazing!😌