Twenty-Four: Azriel

- MATURE CONTENT AHEAD INVOLVING SEXUAL ACTIONS -

Note: Hi guys! I hope you like this story so far! Comment what you think I love hearing your guys thoughts! Much love, Faith xx

Freesia walked out of the bathroom, that same smile on her face from the shop. She stopped at the doorway, peering at Azriel from head to toe. Azriel knew something was wrong, but didn't know what.

Freesia started towards Azriel. The way she walked reminded him of a predator hunting its prey. Azriel backed up to the bed post, his back fully against it.

She kept coming towards him until her body was flush with his, and then she kissed him. It was not the kind of kiss she normally gave him, no. It was hungry. Vicious.

Freesia bit Azriel's lower lip, causing a low groan to escape his mouth. His pants grew tight as Freesia started to grind her hips into his. She pushed him over, causing the back of his knees to hit the mattress.

He landed on his back as Freesia crawled onto the bed, now on top of him. Her mouth found his neck, trailing hot kisses down to his collar bone and back up. Azriel flipped her over onto her back, placing his hands on either side of her head as he kissed down her throat.

The hunger in Freesia's movements just made Azriel move faster, harder, nipping and biting. Leaving marks, no doubt, where everyone could see. His hands found the lining of her pants, hooking his thumbs around the fabric and yanking them down.

He came back up to his ear, his lips tracing her lobe as her hands wrapped around his hair.

"What do you want me to do?" Azriel whispered into Freesia's ear, causing a low moan to escape her. She didn't answer. She only took one of her hands from his hair, wrapping her fingers around his wrist, and guided it to where she wanted it. Right between her thighs.

Freesia whimpered at the first touch of his fingers. She started to move on him, impatient little thing. He pinned her hips to the bed as he trapped her hands above her head with one hand.

Her climax came quickly, making her cry out. Azriel lifted his fingers to his mouth, sucking them clean as he released her hands from above her head. She claimed his mouth in hers, pulling him back on top of her.

Freesia's hands found the hem of Azriel's sweatpants, untying the string with a fierce movement.

"Freesia." Azriel breathed, pulling back to look at her face. "We decided to wait until we fully mated." Azriel stated.

"I- I changed my mind." Freesia answered, an annoyance in her tone he had never heard from her before. She started to untie his pants once more, making Azriel's thoughts go out the window.

She wants this, he told himself, don't fight something that she wants. Azriel pushed his thoughts to the back of his head as he deepened the kiss and helped Freesia slide out of her tunic.

He reached over his head, tugging his shirt off and throwing it to the floor. His lips found her neck once more, leaving more marks as he nipped and sucked at the sensitive skin.

Suddenly, Azriel's lips were ripped from her neck as he was pushed back, off the bed. He stumbled but quickly found his footing and looked back to Freesia to see what happened.

Freesia sat on the bed, looking down at her hands with a red hot anger that burned through the green. She looked like she was debating something. Talking to herself and actually getting a reply.

Azriel walked up to her, cupping her cheeks as she looked up to him. "Are you okay?" He asked, stroking her cheekbones with his thumbs.

Freesia wrapped her fingers around Azriel's wrists, yanking them off her face. "Yes. Yes, I'm fine." Her tone was cold and annoyed, "I just- realized how big of a mistake that would have been, sleeping with you." She spat.

Azriel felt as though he had been struck by an arrow in the heart. He raised his hand to his chest, just to make sure there was no wound. Freesia got off the bed, padding over to the dresser and pulled open a drawer.

"I've decided, Azriel, that I don't want to be mated with you."