ParKer: FnAf

HENRY EMILY AU:

Henry wasn't an only child. He had a little brother.

But due to unforeseen events he is no longer with us.

At the age of 7 Parker Emily was diagnosed with Cardiomyopathy. A rare heart disease that causes the hearts muscles to harden or grow weak. It eventually lead to his death, at the age of 9.

Henry and Parkers mother was distraught despite neglecting him and Henry their whole life.

She performed many experiments and then tested them on Henry.

Eventually leading to Henry having a brain tumor. But, her experiment worked. Parker was now apart of Henry.

When he was allowed to he took over Henry. Leading Henry to look like this:

He is 6'10 and has a fear of big body's of water aka: Aquaphobia

He is self conscious about the way he looks, tall, pale white, Sharp teeth, and red eyes.

Most people would call him named like: demon, albi, freak, and many others.

Before he died, he had ginger hair and bright green eyes, his skin was pale, but covered with freckles.

ParKer has Dissociative identity disorder or DID.

"A disorder characterized by the presence of two or more distinct personality states.

"Dissociative identity disorder, previously called multiple personality disorder, is usually a reaction to trauma as a way to help a person avoid bad memories."

.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.

Omg this took forever .

x-_Purple_Guy_-x