0.20 Señorita

Warning: teasing? I think?

Isla woke up beside Charles, in his bed again, not being able to remember what had happened when they got home that night but guessing from where her clothes were, they'd probably hooked up again. She seriously had to stop just fucking about. She had a baby she had to take care of, shit to be doing as a singer and here she is being too irresponsible, banging a different guy every night it seemed. She let out a defeated sigh. Isla felt the soft touch of Charles' singers dancing down her stomach, making a smile tug at her lips. "Good morning princesse." He croaked, his morning voice blessing her ears like a prayer. "Well good morning Charlie boy. I wonder what we got up to last night." she teased. Charles looked down and grinned. "Based on what's going on down there, I can guess." Isla furrowed her eyebrows before she understood the joke. "Ah, I get it now but we can't be doing this anymore." Charles brought his arms to the back of his head, showing off his sculpted body. "And why not?"

"Charles! We aren't dating! I can't be someone's fuck buddy, I have a child!" Charles bit the inside of his lip. She was right. "I can't be someone's fuck buddy, it might get leaked and then my career is ruined, yours might be too." Charles thought to himself for a moment. "Well, I guess we should just keep it secret then, princesse." Isla wanted to be mad but she had to admit, this was a good way to blow off some steam. "Now, should we be attending to that matter down there now?" Isla joked pointing downwards at Charles. "Ah, no. I was joking princesse." Isla pouted and lay onto his chest, drawing random shapes with her fingers. "You know, I've been thinking of calling you Señorita more than princesse." He admitted. "And why would you call me Señorita?" Isla asked through furrowed brows. "I don't mean all the time, just whenever we erm..." He couldn't finish the sentence in a way that was appropriate which made Isla giggle. "When we fuck?" she finished the sentence for him. "Well yes, take example Señorita." He said peppering kisses down her jaw, making a grin appear onto her face. "See? You love it Señorita."

"Mmh, it appears so." she hummed in response. "I love it when you call me Señorita." Charles smiled down and stared into her eyes. "Can I be completely honest?" Isla nodded. "I would say we are pretty good friends." Isla scoffed. "Friends? Friends don't know how the other tastes. You call me princesse, señorita and I wish I could pretend I didn't need you but your touch is just-" Isla couldn't finish her words, much to the dismay of Charles. He wasn't satisfied. Charles' guided his fingers down to her pants. Isla already knew where this was going to go which made her groan. Two seconds into the whole "not fucking about" ordeal and whoop, there went her panties already. "Please, continue on about my touch Señorita." Isla hummed as Charles touched her. "I- fuck. It's like- ah." she panted. "Señorita, I won't be doing this much longer if you don't enlighten me on what youu were saying."

"It's like aan angel but more sinful. I don't know how else to describe it." Charles nodded. "Go on." She didn't know how else to describe it. Was he deaf, dumb or just plain stupid? "Did you not hear me? I said-"
"I know what you said and I told you to go on, show me how it feels." Isla held her moans in, not giving him the satisfaction but unbeknownst to her, he already felt satisfied at how she was crumbling without letting out her sounds. "So wee are playing that way then? I see Señorita." He whispers into her ear, before leeching his lips onto the nape of her neck. Taking a sharp breath in, Isla grabbed onto Charles' broad shoulders and left marks with her nails once more. Charles hissed at the slight pain she was causing but didnt really care, it wasn't his priority at the moment. Isla felt a tension build up, an oh so familiar tension at this point. Her moans became louder and louder as the pleasure of Charles' fingers and his kisses mixed into a glorious feeling of euphoria. "Charles!" she shrieked as her high washed over her. Charles smirked, knowing he'd done his job. Isla felt her legs shaking which came to a gradual halt as she placed them over Charles. "So where does this leave us now princesse?" he asked. "Are we fuck buddies? I don't know what we are. We genuinely like each other but aren't ready for a relationship. Where does it leave us?"

Isla couldn't answer him. She tried to come up with a witty answer but still couldn't. "We stay in a middle ground I suppose. We intend on dating but we'll skip to one of the best bits." Charles chuckled and pressed a soft kiss onto Isla's hair. "I know we aren't dating yet but I love you a lot." Isla smiled to herself as she scanned between Charles' lips and eyes. "I love you too, but I think we should seriously get going. The babysitter might go absolutely mad if I'm not back in time."