Chapter 6

Rain splashed on the heads of students rushing to get inside the front of the school. Shauna was left behind, walking leisurely down the slippery steps. Many other people had fallen or nearly fallen in their haste to get out of the heavy drops.

Shauna flipped her hood up, not particularly caring if she got wet but it was always nice to have the extra protection. Regardless of her going against the flow of people running inside, they still made a slight effort to get out of her way. A couple of rumors and you get people treating you like the black plague.

The sound of shoes squeaking on the ground assaulted her ears. She cringed at the horrible noise, picking at her cubicles in the safety of her jacket's pockets.

Shauna was slightly annoyed that it had decided to rain today, hoping people wouldn't be too wet and miserable to practice, although she would never voice her concerns.

Eventually, she had pushed her way out the front doors, starting down the next staircase. Moving towards one of the tall trees on the lawn, she pulled out her phone.

«fox news can suck ice»

<Shauna>: Meet at the library, I'll pick you all up.

<Alex>: Thx!

<Blair>: We're so lucky you have a car lol

<Shauna>: Ikr, you're welcome.

<Blair>: Yo, I have an umbrella if anyone wants to walk with me?

<April>: i'll take you up on that

<Blair>: Alex?

<Alex>: Nah, I like the rain lol. Thx for the offer tho.

<April>: if it's not too much trouble, could you meet me at the design lab?

<April>: nvm.

<April>: i'm fine.

<April>: don't worry about it.

<April>: sorry.

<Blair>: It's ok, I'm already here!

<April>: it'll take a second, sorry.

<Blair>: No problem!

Shauna smiled, pocketing her phone and starting towards where she parked her car. This was the first time she was grateful for her car.

Beyond the BellOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara