21-Am I In Heaven

Season 9 x 12

Calliope and Sam sit on their motel beds, trying to find anything about Metatron or Gadreel, but nothing was relevant. "Huh?" Sam suddenly says.
"What's up?" Calliope asks.
"A John Doe that was brought in to Grantsburg, Wisconsin, almost matches the description of a hunter Dean and I know. Garth, he kinda became a Bobby to us" he says.

"You want to go check it out" Calliope asks him.
"Yeah, I guess beats all the dead ends on Gadreel and Metatron we're getting" he says.
"All right, I'll go pack" Calliope says as she gest up.

"Callie, you don't.... you don't have to come along" he says to her.
"Sam, I am not staying here alone." She says to him.
"Okay, I will meet you outside at the car in a few" Sam says as he gets up too.

Calliope and Sam walk into the hospital, and head to the nurses station, "Good afternoon, we're looking for a John Doe that was admitted here a few days ago" Sam says as they take out their fake badges, "He's a skinny Ichabod Crane-looking kind of guy" Sam explains.
"Know just who you mean, Room 113, Agents" the nurse tells them.

"Thank You so much" Calliope tells her.
"Sure is a popular fella" she then says, as they head for the room. Sam and Calliope enter the room to see a man laying in the hospital bed, and standing beside him is Dean. All three of them stand there not saying a word to one another.

"Saw Garth's John Doe on the police wire. You?" Sam says breaking the silence.
"Yeah, where you two coming from?" Dean then asks.
"New Mexico" Sam tells him.
"Well, that's a haul. Especially considering that I got this pretty much covered, so if you two wanna" he then indicates leaving.

"You spoken to him yet?" Sam then asks.
"No. Ass-load of painkillers. He's been out, since I got here" Dean tells him.
Calliope notices the hand cuffs, "What has he been charged with?" she then asks.
"Killing a cow" Dean says barely looking at her.

"What? Why?" she asks.
"I was about to see if I could find out. Lock the door" Dean tells Sam.
Sam does so and they both then see a needle in Dean's hand, "Whoa, hey, what is that, adrenaline?" Sam asks him.

"Yes, sir" Dean replies.
"Are you trying to jump-start him or kill him?" Sam asks.
"I want some answers. He walked out on Kevin, he walked out on us. So, if you two got a better idea..." he says.

Sam then slaps Garth in the face, and Garth sits up and screams and breathes heavily. "Dean? Sam? Girl I don't know?" he then says to the three of them. "What is this, a hospital? Wait, am I in Heaven" he says confused.

 "What is this, a hospital? Wait, am I in Heaven" he says confused

"This ain't Heaven, trust me" Calliope then says.
"All right, take it easy, Garth. You're in Wisconsin." Dean tells him.
"You were hit by a car. Do you remember anything?" Sam asks.

"I, uh... vaguely" he groan, as he then raises his hand, and sees the handcuff, "What's with the hardware?"
"You tell us?" Dean asks, as Sam then picks the lock, "And while you're at it, why don't you give us a low-down on where you went AWOL for the past six months. The only way we tracked you down was that you offed a cow" Dean tells him.