❥seven

week later

I haven't attended school for a whole week,I've been scared to leave the apartment because of what Ji Woo would do and I couldn't face Seo-jun.

But after this week I decided I can't stop ignoring him, he keeps sending me messages asking if I'm okay and sometimes he even tries to visit me but I just ignore him.

I'm going to go back to school.

I left my room after getting ready and my mum looked at me "are you sure you want to go back yet?" She said "yes mum I have to I have mid terms soon so I have to study." I said "okay just be careful" she told me "I will" I said and I sat down and ate breakfast.

My brother took me to school like usual.

My brother got to school and I said goodbye and everything and I walked up into school.

Once I got into the building I headed straight to class.

When I got in I saw my three favourite girls.

"Ara!" Soo-ah said "hey guys!" I said and they all came and hugged me "where have you been" they said "I had to take a week off I couldn't come back after everything" I said "we are glad your back" jugyeong said and I smiled "I'm glad I'm back too" I said "also seo-jun has been completely different since you haven't been here he falls asleep in class again gets into fights again and just is cold to everyone" soo-jin told me and I felt bad this was all my fault.

when I turned around I saw seo-jun stood there he looked at me in shock to see me back.

I walked up to him and looked at him "I'm sorry" is all I could say he didn't say anything he just pulled me into the biggest hug I've gotten all week.

I pulled away from him "I'm truly sorry I didn't mean to hurt you at all I'm so so sorry" I said as I felt tears well in my eyes "don't be sorry,I'm just glad your talking to me again and your back you don't understand how much i have missed you" he said as his hand was on my cheek and we heard aw's from everyone.

the bell rang and we sat in our seats throughout the lesson seo-jun kept looking at me.

Lunch

Lunch came and I put my stuff away and got up "you coming to lunch?" I asked him "I have to do something so I can't sorry" he said and left, weird.

Me and the girls went to lunch and I actually ate in peace.

"Let's go back to class" I said "no!" Soo-ah shouted "are you okay?" I said "let's go outside for a bit" she said and the girls quickly agreed "okay" I said and we all went outside.

we all sat on a bench and talked for a bit.

10 minutes later

"Okay let's go back" Jugyeong said and stood up "quickly!" Jugyeong said to me and they all dragged me. What is going on with them?

We walked into class and all the tabled were pushed to the side and there was rose petals on the floor and seo-jun was stood by at the end of the rose path with a rose in his hand.

He smiled at me and I walked down the rose path.

"what's going on?" I asked and he just smiled at me and held both of my hands.

"Ara ever since I met you I felt happy. I've never believed in love at first sight but now I do, I honestly fell in love with you the first time I met you, there is just something about you that makes me want to fall in love with you more, I always felt like something was missing and ever since I met you i felt whole you was my missing piece. Your smile,laugh,the way you care about so many people how kind you are and how beautiful you are makes me feel happy. We have only known each other for a little while but I want to tell you this now before someone else does it. Park Ara will you be my girlfriend?" He asked me I instantly felt heat rush to my cheeks and people started chanting yes.

"Yes I would love to be your girlfriend" I said and I've never seen him smile so big and he picked me up and span me around and I giggled.

Our eyes locked and he leaned in and so did I and our lips connected and people cheered.

Kissing him felt like nothing else mattered just the kiss mattered we pulled away and he smiled "you don't understand how long I've wanted to do that" he said and kissed me again.

I was finally his girlfriend.

—————

The news made its way round the school quickly.

That's what I was afraid of.

I was panicking throughout the whole class.

I tried to keep my cool the whole lesson but it was hard.

Thankfully class ended and when I heard the bell I sighed in relief.

"are you okay,you was stressed the whole lesson" seo-jun said "you noticed" I said "of course I did,if it's about Ji Woo and that I won't let them touch you" he reassured me "thank you" I said and I packed up my things and me and seo-jun left class.

He put his arm around me and pulled me close,people were looking at us but I didn't care.

As me and seo-jun were walking we came across his sister "so you two" she said "yep" seo-jun said proudly and I just laughed "hello sister in law!" She said and interlocked her arm with mine and dragged me away from seo-jun.

"Okay okay calm down" I said and I saw seo-jun with his arms crossed "okay I want my girlfriend back now" he said and I laughed "she's mine" Go Woon said "okay okay just walk" I said and dragged them along.

As I was walking home with seo-jun he stopped me and I turned around to look at him and he just kissed me.

"What was that for" I said as I pulled away "I can't believe your mine" he said and he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me close to him.

"Let's have a movie night soon" he said and my eyes lit up "yes!" I said and I kissed him "your so cute" he said and I covered my face because I blushed.

We both interlocked hands and he ended up walking me home, I said goodbye and we kissed and I went inside.

What a good day!