A Very Bizarre Day

No ones pov

It was a normal day for our Joestar Izuku but not a normal day for his mom. You want to know why, well because today was the day that they will find out what Izuku's quirk is. Well while Izuku's mom was going crazy and telling Izuku to hurry up, Izuku was just acting like nothing is happening and going at a normal pace and taking his time.

Inko: Come on Izuku we have to get ready and take you to the quirk doctor.

Izuku: Do you have to be so loud its nothing too big, all we are doing is gong to see what my quirk is.

Inko: What are you talking about Izuku this is something huge.

Izuku: Yare yare daze, fine i'll go a little faster.

Time skip to when they arrived at the hospital

When they arrived Izuku and Inko were sitting in a chair in front of the doctor. Inko was nervous and excited about Izuku getting his quirk but Izuku on the other hand didn't care if he got a quirk or not if he did he would become a hero and if he didn't he would just go to college and study and get a nice paying job.

Doctor: Ok Mrs. Midoriya your son isn't going to have a quirk.

When the doctor said this Inko was devastated that Izuku wasn'y able to become a hero.

Inko: Really how so.

Doctor: Well you see here on his x-ray he has an extra joint in his pinky toe.

Inko: Yeah.

Doctor: Well you see we noticed after the 2nd generation kids with quirks have only one pinky toe and Izuku here has two joints in his pinky toe.

Inko: O-oh I see.

Inko was on the verge of crying but she then felt a pair of arms wrap around her. She looked up to see Izuku hugging her, she eventually calmed down and left the hospital.

Time skip to when they got home

Inko: Izuku are you sure that you are ok.

Izuku: Yes mom i'm gonna be just fine don't worry about me and don't let me being quirkless get to ok.

Inko: Ok Izuku if you say your fine then i'll trust you, so for dinner do you want your favorite.

Izuku: yeah sure.

Time skip to the next day at the park

Izuku's pov

So I was at the park on the swings until one of my friends named Katsuki Bakugou came up to me.

Katsuki: Hey Izuku I heard you went to the quirk doctor, whats your quirk.

Izuku: Oh I'm quirkless nothing to special.

Katsuki: Really sorry to here that man.

After Bakugou had said this two other kids had come up to us. One was fat and had devil looking wings and the other kid was skinny with stretchy looking fingers.

Kid 1: Bakugou don't say sorry to this quirkless loser.

Kid 2: yeah he's just a nobody.

Katsuki: The hell did you say.

Kid 1: You heard us we said he's a quir-

The kid was interrupted by me punching him in the face.

Kid 1: Your gonna pay for tha-

I didn't let him finish his sentence so I just gave a barrage of punches.