chapter 12

blazes pov.

i went on the bus and went to go grab my clothes only to find a turtle wearing a necklace with note. the note says

dear blaze,

i got you this turtle and the necklace. now inside the turtle is a voice box hug the turtle and listen to what it says. please put on the necklace and the pjs i layed out for you. then go get comfortable on the couch.

love you always tony turtle.

i gave the turtle a big squeeze and heard it say in tonys voice. that said ''i love you will you go out with me?" i put on the necklace and my pjs which were his tank and a pair of his boxers,grabbed my turtle and my fuzzy blanket and headed out to the couch and snuggled up on the couch.

as i had just laid on the couch tony comes in i get up and run right into his arms. "yes!!!!!!! i will be your girlfriend!!!!" i said with a little laugh! he just grins and hugs me tightly.

after that little moment we decided to eat and watch lion king,spirit,star wars, and batman. before spirit started tony aksed "what is this movie even about?" "well you know how westerns and indians have their point of veiw of how it went when they came to america?"i asked "yea i guess" he said un-sure " well this is from the horses point of view and its about what it was like like before they came and how hard it was to protect a heard from these people" i answered with confidence. we watched the movies and i fell asleep in tonys arms watching stars wars.