🗝️Chapter 3: Trust

Location: L'manburg
Time: 11:00 P.M

Tubbo's P.O.V:

      When I heard the news from Tommy last night that he's coming back here on L'manburg through the call, I was happy and joyed and he got Dream's permission!! Wait..... How did Dream agree ? Yeah he is an asshole to everyone but to me he is like my older brother, he helps me when he wants so I couldn't get confused with work, after all I am the youngest president. Still.... How ??

           -Location: Somewhere on the     boundaries of L'manburg-

Dream's P.O.V:

       After leaving the snow biome a warm gust of air came, and now I see a clear view of the sky and the grass with a more green color. The water more clear than the dark colorless depths in the snowy frozen river. Me and Zero stayed by the snow biome for a bit and told me he would want to see the taiga biome but this doesn't seem to be the taiga I guess ?

      It passed by like minutes my eyes widen with awe seeing huge buildings, houses and more. The boat stops to a near by port, Tommy throwing the robe to the near logs and tied it up so the boat won't suddenly float away. Ghostbur extended his hand to me helping me up from my own boat while the boat shaken up a bit from our movement. I realized I could float so I let go of Ghostbur's hand and floated up anyways with my feet at least 8 inches away from the ground. I have to trust Zero's words, maybe the people here aren't going to be so bad, oh dear I'm going to be so messed up.

[???]
Tommy! You here just in time before the festival!!

    I peeked a little behind Ghostbur's shoulder to see a boy the same height as Tommy, he somehow has horns popping out of his brown hair. This person must be Tommy's friend ? I could trust him I think ? I mean Tommy knew him after all ?

[Tommy]
Sup big man ! Miss me Tubbo ?!

[Tubbo]
Ever since I was forced to exile you !

   I think that memory is awfully familiar.... I feel bad for exiling this person... Wait-- I- I exiled Tommy ? No, it's not true right ? I'm sorry, no, no, I'm so sorry ......

[Ghostbur]
Dream it's okay, you must be beginning to remember something right ?

[Dream]
J-just another bad memory a-again....

[Ghostbur]
O-oh, well it's alright you'll remember some good ones when you see a good and positive vibes around the others.

[Dream]
Z-zero told me not to trust anyone too quickly.....

     I hear Tommy suddenly trying to introduce me to Tubbo without mentioning my name.

[Tubbo]
Oh ?! Really !!

[Tommy]
Yeah but... This may shock you .....

   Ghostbur slowly got out of my path along with Tommy. I didn't know what to do but just made a small wave to him.

[Tubbo]
D-dream....?

     He is very familiar the memories aren't helping none isn't....

[Tubbo]
O-oh dear god.... Is that really you ?

[Tommy]
Try not to terrify him, he gets easily panicked, especially with sudden human contact...

[Tubbo]
S-sorry... But why is he all ghosty ? *Realizes then turns to Tommy* Don't tell me!!

[Tommy]
Yeah..... Dream is dead, this is him now.

     I could see Tubbo beginning to cry, I could tell I have some memories that I had a great time with him once. So I decided to do what Zero does to me all the time when I feel down, hug him!!