Ice Pick

Olivia's POV

Allison was telling me about her training session from last night. In her family, all the women get to make the tough decisions. The men are the soldiers.

We walked into the gym. Today we were climbing the rock wall. The boys joined us. Scott took his place next to Allison and Stiles stood next to me. We were discussing the creature that Allison and Scott had seen in Issac's house. It wasn't a werewolf, apparently, it has a tail. Eventually, Scott and Allison were called to climb next leaving me and Stiles. I let out a sigh and rubbed my eyes, feeling exhausted. I felt Stiles' hand on my shoulder. He looked down at me worried.
Stiles: "You okay, Liv?"
Olivia: "Just having a hard time sleeping is all."
Stiles: "What's the matter?" I bite my lip deciding if it's worth mentioning. "You can tell me." He squeezes my shoulder reassuringly.
Olivia: "I keep seeing him in my dreams. Well, they're more like nightmares."
Stiles: "Who?"
Olivia: "Peter. His werewolf form. This whole thing is a lot to handle."
Stiles: "Trust me. I know it is. But you're doing great. You're going to be okay. I won't let anything happen to you."  I smile at him gratefully and he returns it.
Olivia: "Thank you, Stiles."
Stiles: "You're one of us now, Liv. We protect each other. Now come on we're up next." He motions me to the wall with a hand on my lower back.

We both geared up and take our spots on the wall. I quickly take the lead because well, you know, I'm a werewolf. I glance at Stiles struggling below me.
Olivia: "Come on Stilinski! You can do better than that." I giggled from above him. He tried to pick up the pace. He looks up at me but doesn't meet my eyes. Instead, they land on my butt. "Hey, watch where you're looking. My eyes are up here."
Stiles: "Sorry. I got distracted." His cheeks are bright red and his hands start slipping causing him to fall back down. I shake my head and laugh before finishing and jumping down to the bottom. I stand next to Stiles, his face is still flushed pink. Coach shouts for Erica to go next. She only makes it about a quarter of the way up before she starts visibly panicking.
Allison: "Coach, maybe it isn't safe. You know she's epileptic."
Coach: "Epileptic? How come nobody tells me these things?" He starts trying to calm her down, but her panic is only increasing.
Olivia: "Just breathe Erica. You're going to be okay."
Coach: "Just kick off from the wall." She shakily kicks herself off and lands safely on the ground. "See? Shake it off. You're fine." Students around the room start to snicker and laugh. I roll my eyes and shake my head.
Olivia: "Everyone back off and leave her alone." She turns and smiles at me appreciatively.

Were all back in the locker room changing.
Allison: "What's going on with you and Stiles?" She askes smirking at me.
Olivia: "What do you mean? There isn't anything going on." She chuckles lightly.
Allison: "Oh, come on. I heard you guys on the wall. I can see the way you look at him."
Olivia: "We were just messing around. It doesn't mean anything." I shrugged.
Allison: "That's not what it looked like to me. Do you like-"
Olivia: "Wait. Somethings wrong." My hand started to shake and I could her whimpering and someone's heartbeat from the gym. I ran out of the locker room back into the gym with Allison behind me. I looked around the room to see Erica on the rock wall starting to have a seizure. Running over as quickly as possible I caught her in my arms before she could fall. Scott and Stiles came running after and helped me lay her on the ground. Other students came running in after.
Allison: "Quickly, lay her on her side."  We turned her body and I held her hand as she continued to seize. The ambulance arrived quickly and took Erica to the hospital.
Olivia: "Did you get that weird feeling too, Scott? Right before it happened?"
Scott: "Yeah. It was strange. I haven't picked up on something like that before."

Stiles sat next to me at the lunch table. He tossed the keys to the rink that he got from Boyd onto the table.
Stiles: "I'll pick you up after work and we meet at the rink. Cool? He asked Scott. "Liv, you can just stay with me."
Olivia: "Why am I going? I don't want to be the fifth wheel." I groaned.
Stiles: "You're not going to be the fifth wheel. This will be good for you. You said you were having trouble sleeping. Maybe this will help relieve stress."
Scott didn't say anything, instead, he was looking at the cafeteria entrance. Stiles and I both looked in the same direction. Walking in was Erica, but she was completely different. She was confident as she walked over and took a bite out of another student's apple.
Her style completely changed. Her skin was clear, both her hair and makeup was done. Lydia came over and placed her hands on the table.
Lydia: "What...the holy hell is that?" She said as Erica walked back out.
Olivia: "It's Erica..." Realization crossed our faces as Scott, Stiles, and I all got up to follow her. We ran out of the school doors in time to see her getting in Derek's car. He looked over at us a smirked before driving off.