Before it all happen

It was a normal morning, Meredith got up around 3:00 a.m., before everyone else obviously. Meredith  and Derek left the house around 4:00 a.m., as for everyone else left around 4:30, everyone rode together like normal except Meredith and Derek obviously. Meredith was exited for the day but also not exited.

          Meredith: I'm so exited for today but I'm not at the same time because, I have my least fav intern.                                                                                                                                                                                                     Derek: hahaha its ok Meredith  think you will make it through the day.                                                                                                                 *Alex and Lexi walk over*                                                                                          Alex: hey guys what surgeries do you guys have today                                                                                                                                                    *group keeps talking then leaves and goes and does work*

see I told you a normal day but poor Meredith she has her least favorite intern on her service today, well everyone thought it was a normal day until....

                                              to be continued.......