Jaehyun POV

When I was about to approach them I was pulled by Taeyong. Where was Doyoung when I need him? I looked at my watch and its only 6:30am school starts at 9. It explains why Doyoung still has'nt arrived.

'Taeyong stop your hurting me!'  I wispered yell at him. He only stared at me. He is scary so I did not speak any more.

'Why did you bring me to the locker room? Why did you drag me? I was going to Yeonjin's direction!' I yelled at him. I try to go out to the locker room but he pulled me back and pinned me on the wall.

'What wanna play with me again? Huh?' I continued.

'Look Jaehyun, I did not know what I was doing ok? I was not playing with u ok? I was just shocked that I did not know what I was doing'he lied

'So ok I'll let that situation slip since I am stressed so let me go first will u? So why did you bring me here?' I told him and he letted me go and let me sit on the chair.

'She is back Jae' He told me
Who was back? I am confused.

'Who?' I askes confused

'The girl with Yeonjin, Nayeon, and Jennie' he said.

I dont even know the girl.

'Who is she? Sorry I dont know' I told him

'Kim Jaesoo? Dont remember?' He said

Kim Jaesoo? Oh the one who was arranged to marry Taeyong. So if she is back the marriage will go on. But Soojin? I am confused and jealous. Wait no! I should love Doyoung not Tae

'I remember well' I told him blankly

'She is back and we where back in the arranged marriage' he told me. I remeber in highschool. Taeyong was depressed and sad about the marriage.

'I know I hurted you so much. I was just scared for who really Am I. I hope we could be friends, no, bestfriends like we used to. I am sorry for everything please forgive me' he was crying. Its been years since I saw him cry.

'sorry hyung too. I forgive you' he hugged me tighyly

TAEYONG POV.
It was middle of school when I wanted to skip since I am not in the mood.

'Hey Jae can we skip today?' I asked him. We where in our usual break table i saw all of them shocked and Yeonjin smiling.

'Um hello Taeyong hyung its me Kim Doyoung. Jae is not single anymore so-' i cutted him off by asking permission which he agreed and regreted when he realized we where not in good terms since last met

'So your ok now? Yeonjin did a great job then as always' Jennie said smiling

'Can we go? Uh Jae?' I asked him and he nodded. I saw him kiss Doyoung in the lips ans I felt a thing which is jealousy. Ughh what is my sexuality? Do I really love him?

While we where in the mall

'Umm Wheres Soojin?' I asked
Ohh

'When Yeonjin talked to me she promised me that Soojins family wont have any reason to have deal with me and Jiyeon noona anymore. She payed the them so they moved to California. Iam single now. I did not really like Soojin at all its all just deal. Since my parents where back, they wanted me to be married to rich girls. Arent I rich enough? Kim Jaesoo, she is back. I dont want her I want y-' I cutted myself since I knew I was about to say you.

'Who?' He asked

'I want yeah Ice cream' i told him and he just smiled

After 3 hours. We left to go somewhere else and that ended up on OUR MANSION. Not mine it was our groups mansion. We where group of rich kids so basically this mansion is like a castle.