•Chapter 2• (middle school)

"Hey, moved out the way. weird goth girl" Heather shoved Gwen out of her way. "ugh, jerks." Gwen mumbled, bumping into Duncan. "Hey, watch it." Duncan didn't know who did it. "Oh, s-sorry." Gwen said shy-ly. Duncan looked at Gwen, being 3 inches taller than her "Gee, next time watch where your going, shorty~" He did a smirk towards Gwen, and walked over to Courtney.

Gwen was lonely, Trent had moved on and got himself a girlfriend, Bridgette moved to another school, and Courtney made Duncan go 'against' Gwen. (Well thats what she thought)

Gwen wrote in her journal:

This school sucks, I wish I moved to the same school as Bridgette. I'm also gonna be in high school in 2 more years! Hopefully I'll see bridgette by then.

She finished writing, and put it back into her bag. She kept looking over at Trent, who was sitting at a table with his 'girlfriend'

The more she looked at him, the more lonely she feels. She still had feelings for Trent.

Gwen got emotional, so she wrapped her arms over her face and started crying, but softly. Eventually she stopped sobbing when she felt a tap. "Gwen..? Are you alright?" She heard a deep voice. It was Duncan. "Oh..yeah, im okay." She wiped her tears away. "Are you sure..? You don't look okay" He put his hand on her shoulder. "Yeah, im fine. Why don't you go sit with your girlfriend." Gwen continued wiping her tears.

Duncan sighed "she's not my girlfriend, she forced me into dating her. Courtney is a bitch." Gwen looked shocked "why don't you just break up with her?"

"I've tried but-"
"DUNCAN! WHAT ARE YOU DOING SITTING WITH HER!!"
Courtney came walking aggressively and grabbing Duncans wrist. "Courtney chill out i-" He got slapped in the face. Making everybody else nosy. "Just, shut up Duncan! Ughhh!!!!! I hate you!" Courtney started to throw stuff around the classroom. "COURTNEY!! DETENTION NOW!!" The teacher yelled.

After she stormed off. Duncan looked at Gwen "so, uh..sorry about that..its just-"
"Ooh~ Duncan has a crush on Gwen!" Harold pointed out, getting his revenge. "SHUT UP NERD!!" Duncan yelled back, his face turned red. "Its true dude, you always attemped to go soft on her." Noah said.

"I-" Duncan blushed. "Okay, guys let's stop talking about this!" The teacher said, continuing writing on the board.

-After class-

Gwen and Duncan walked to their lockers. Trent tried hitting up on Gwen "hey, whatcha doing?" He said, leaning on the locker beside Gwens "uh, just grabbing my books" Gwen said, lifting an eyebrow. "Oh, heh okay, wanna do the project together?" Trent did a little smirk towards her. "I'm sorry. I'm already doing it with..Duncan.." Gwen chuckled nervously.

"Oh...okay.." Trent slowly walked away, making Gwen feel even more nervous. "Gee, sad guy." Duncan stood beside Gwen, his arms folded. "Yeah, i wonder why he couldn't ask his girlfriend." Gwen simply nodded.

-After school- (im lazy rn :/  )

Duncan decided to go over to gwens house for their project.

"Don't mind my little brother, he's gonna be asking millions of questions.." She said sarcastically "don't worry, I can handle it" he casually said

End of Chapter 2