creamy macchiato - kiyoyachi ✧

*BEEP BEEP*

Hearing the sound Yachi gets up and turned it off. She sits on her bed feets dangling off the edge "what time is it...?" She said as she yawns and turn her head to the side to see the alarm "08:00 .. I feel like i'm forgetting something today..."

"A DATE WITH KIYOKO-SAN!!" She said filling up with excitement.

She get's up from her comfy bed feeling the soft carpet on the floor while stretching her body. She went to the bathroom to brush her teeth and take a nice quick shower.

15 minutes later.

She got out of the shower with her towel and wiped her wet feet on the bathroom mat. Looking to the mirror she grabs the face moisturizers and apply it to every part of her face she can reach.

She got out of the bathroom and went back to her room.

She ramages through her closet untill she finds the right clothes to wear. It's a pink dress with squear patterns and peach cardigan to wear on the outside, And some hair clips to add up to the outfit.

 It's a pink dress with squear patterns and peach cardigan to wear on the outside, And some hair clips to add up to the outfit

- Timeskip 09:30 am -

Yachi's brother drops her off infront of the caffé and says goodbye to her.

There, through the glass door she saw Kiyoko sitting in a table by herself while reading a book and sipping her iced coffee.

She went inside the caffé and greets Kiyoko "h- hey Kiyoko-san" Kiyoko looks up from her book and smiled while slowly putting the book away "Hello Hitoka-chan" she said smiled widely a tint of faded blush appearing on her cheeks. Yachi pulls out the chair and sits infront of Kiyoko blushing hardly "I- i'm sorry did I take too long?" Yachi said. "No! It's okay, i'm a bit too excited for this date so I might've arrived earlier. You should order something Hitoka-chan" Kiyoko said while holding Yachi's hands on the table, Yachi blushes even more. "O- oh uh sure..." Yachi gets up and went to the cashier, "Good morning! what would you like to order?" Said the cashier. "May I have a  creamy macchiato and a chocolate chip cookie please?" "Of course! That would be ¥405.43 please wait for your order!" The cashier said. "Okay thank you" Yachi said smiling.

A few minutes later, Yachi got her creamy macchiato and cookie then she went back to her seat. "You ordered a creamy macchiato?" Kiyoko asked, "yeah, would you like to try?" Yachi said back to her with a smile and a faded blush, "of course, but only after you try it" Kiyoko said smiling back at her causing Yachi's heart to beat really fast.

"oh yeah of course" Yachi took a sip from her cup, "it's really good!" Yachi said with cream between her mouth, nose and also some on her cheek. This caused Kiyoko to giggle leaving Yachi with a confused expression. "Is there something funny Kiyoko-san?" Yachi asked in curiousity, "You have cream on your cheek Hitoka-chan" she said smiling lightly, gesturing her hand to point where. "Here? Or here?" Yachi said trying to wipe it off her face, "here let me wipe it for you" Kiyoko grabs a tissue and wipes Yachi's cream off of her face making her heart beat really fast and a blush to appear on her face.

Kiyoko wipes off all the cream and smiled, saying "there, finished" Yachi was sweating and her face was all red. "T- thank you Kiyoko-san..." She said with a voice that almost sounded like a whisper. The silence and peace in the caffé made it easy for Kiyoko to hear what Yachi's saying, she answered with a simple "no problem..."

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Finished :)) how was that for a first time? ToT any tips??

- Adrian ☆