TCBND

Jimin and Aeri have been the best of friends since they were in diapers. They went through their ups and downs together, went through that awkward phase together, and just overall, done some crazy shit together.

The best thing about being best friends with Aeri is that she lived just two houses down the street from Jimin. They would hang out everyday and have sleepovers every weekend, it was amazing. They practically lived at each other's houses.

But, that had to end when they were Juniors in high school. Aeri was moving. Not moving schools or moving to a different country, but just moving farther away from Jimin. She shouldn't even be sad about it because she'll still see her every day in school but it's just weird not to walk not even for a minute to reach Aeri. Now, she has to drive ten minutes. Thank god she has her license or else she'd be in deep shit waiting for her parents to drop her off.

Her sister's not an option either. Jeongyeon is probably doing some weird ass shit with her girlfriend so she's rarely available.

It's currently spring break and Aeri just finished moving into her new house, which is definitely bigger and better than her old one. Jimin just finished all her work and decided to go over for the very first time to see the new place.

The house was in a pretty neighborhood. It was a big house with a big backyard and it even had a pool! It was so amazing to the point where Jimin declared that she'd be here more than her own house.

She walked up to the front door and pressed the doorbell. Aeri's old house didn't have a doorbell, you had to knock. She heard footsteps approaching the front door and then heard unlocking.

When Aeri opened the door, Jimin could see the excitement written all over her face.

"Jimin!" she exclaimed, "Come in, oh my god, come in."

Jimin stepped in and her mouth was agape. It was even more beautiful inside, even though there wasn't much since Aeri's family was still unpacking.

"What do you think?" Aeri quirked up.

"It's... It's so pretty," Jimin said in awe, "It's gonna look hella wicked once you're all done unpacking."

"Oh, totally," Aeri then grabbed Jimin's hand, "Ooh! Lemme show you my bedroom!"

"Lead the way," Jimin giggled. Aeri practically dragged her up the stairs and into her bedroom. It was humongous compared to her old room and her closet was probably the size of Jimin's current bedroom.

"Holy fuck," Jimin breathed out, "This is so sick!"

"Right!" Aeri exclaimed, "Totally worth the ten minute drive, right?"

"Definitely," Jimin snickered.

She walked over to the window and was in awe of the view. As she was admiring the view, her eyes landed on a girl. A girl next door with her bedroom window just across from Aeri's. The first thing Jimin thought of was how beautiful this girl is.

Seriously, she's never seen anyone more prettier in her life.

She had beautiful curled blonde hair with the tips dyed a light blue. Her bedroom looked like you can find it on Pinterest. It was every teenage girl's dream bedroom.

As she kept on staring like a creep, she saw the girl grip onto the hem of her shirt and lifted it. Jimin's eyes widened as she quickly looked at a tree instead.

Holy fuck balls...

Jimin glanced at the window and saw that the girl was still in her bra. She mentally cursed as she saw the girl walk over to her window to, presumably, close it. She ducked down as quick as she can, careful to not get caught.