bonus chapter

"Let me get this straight."

Jimin stopped pacing in her room as she faced her older sister, Jeongyeon.

"Ever since you arrived at Aeri's house for the first time, you've been secretly stealing glances at this blonde girl next door and when you finally got caught, you never looked at her again. But during that time, she was looking for you instead?"

Jimin nodded as she sat on the foot of her bed.

"Yes," She sighed.

"And yesterday, she went over to Aeri's house to give her cookies but she only did that so she could get to see you and before you left, she went over and... asked for your number?"

Jimin laid down and stared at the ceiling, "Yeah. That's basically a summary of what happened."

"Aeri's right. You are a useless lesbian," Jeongyeon cocked an eyebrow.

Jimin sat up, half-offended, "Excuse me?"

Jeongyeon rolled her eyes and scoffed, "Come on, you know it's true," She walked over to Jimin's bed and sat down next to her.

"Did she ever text you?"

Jimin shook her head, "No."

Jeongyeon tilted her head, "Well, are you gonna text her?"

Jimin sighed and laid back down on her bed but this time, face first.

"I don't know..." She murmured, her voice being muffled. Jeongyeon groaned as she gripped Jimin's shoulders and pulled her back up.

"Come on," Jeongyeon said, "Text her. Right now."

"Right now?" Jimin questioned cluelessly.

Jeongyeon nodded, "Mhm. Right now."

She then looked around Jimin's bedroom, "Where's your phone?"

"Uh... charging over there on the window sill," Jimin muttered as she pointed to it.

Jeongyeon walked over as she unplugged the phone and threw it to Jimin, a little too forcefully. Luckily, with amazing reflexes, Jimin caught it.

"Jeongie, what the fuck!" Jimin let out a breath of relief when she caught her phone, "You just chucked my phone and almost broke my nose!"

"Text her," Jeongyeon said, ignoring what Jimin said.

"But-"

"No buts," Jeongyeon interfered, "Just do it."

Jimin sighed as she unlocked her phone and started searching for Minjeong's contact, slowly regretting telling her older sister about her troubles.

"I hate you," Jimin mumbled.

"You say that now but, you won't hate me later on when you end up boning her on this very bed."

"Jeongyeon, you're sick!" Jimin exclaimed in disgust at her sister's vulgarity before she stood up to slap Jeongyeon's arm.

"Hey, I'm just sayin'," Jeongyeon raised her hands in surrender.

Jimin stopped as she saw Minjeong's name. She pressed it and pressed the button to start a new conversation. She just stared blankly at the insertion curser blinking.

"W-What do I say now..?" Jimin asked.

Jeongyeon groaned as she rolled her eyes, "Hopeless lesbian, I'm telling you."

Jimin scoffed as she faced her, "Can you please just shut up and help my apparent hopeless ass?"

"Just say like a simple 'hi' or something, I don't know," Jeongyeon shrugged.