𝐗

the best minecrafter:
would you be down to take a trip?
sent 31 secs ago

me:
what do you mean?
sent 10 secs ago

the best minecrafter:
go talk to george. 
call me afterwards.
sent 7 secs ago

me:
you are being weird.
what are you up to?
sent 9 secs ago

the best minecrafter:
just go talk to him. 
report back to me after.
sent 13 secs ago

me:
yessir.
sent 6 secs ago

what is clay talking about? he is acting super weird.

i walk out of my room, heading to the living room. george is usually in the kitchen, always eating food. when i get there, i look around but don't see him. 

delilah:
george?!

george:
in my room!

i hear him call from the down the hall, in his room. i start heading that way. once i reach his room, i knock, that is a rule in our household.

george:
come in.

i turn the knob and open the door. walking into his room, i see his suitcase out and some things already inside of it. he is sitting in his chair, playing minecraft, like usual. 

george:
did you need something?

delilah:
no, i just woke up, wondered where you were... what is that about?

he turns around and looks at me. his eyes drift to mine and then to where my eyes were pointed. he sits back and just smiles.

george:
wait till you hear this.

delilah:
i am listening...

george:
so me, clay, and a bunch of the other people on the dreamsmp have been thinking lately. 

delilah:
thinking about what?

george:
let me tell you, stop interrupting me.

delilah:
sorry. 

george:
anyways, we all thought it would be really fun to rent a house and stay there for a week. what do you think?

delilah:
what do i think? THAT SOUNDS AWESOME! 

george:
i know! that is what i said!

delilah:
wait, am i allowed to go? i only just met them. 

george:
well, i didn't offer you going at first because of that reason, but clay really wanted you to go! i think he has a soft spot for you, probably because you are my little sister.

yeah sure, that is the reason. anyways, clay was the one who mentioned me? i might need heart palpitations, did it just get hot in here?

i can't wait to call him, he probably already knows i am super excited.

delilah:
that is super sweet of him, i can't believe he did that.

george:
after he did, a bunch of other people agreed with him. 

delilah:
really? that is so sweet! i can't wait to see them all. 

george:
tubbo, niki, tommy, and wilbur all really wanted you to go. 

delilah:
tommy actually wanted me to go? that is... different.

george:
tommy isn't really like that whole child persona, only when he is streaming.

delilah:
it seems like almost all of lmanburg wanted me to go, maybe i should join their side for the war. 

george:
you know lilah, i think wilbur might have a tiny baby crush on you. 

delilah:
i mean we are only two years apart, it isn't weird. he is pretty cute sooooo, if it all boils down to me choosing him or not, i choose him!

george:
oh shut up!

we both die laughing and just continue to talk about the trip. i should text niki, i want to get closer with her, she seems like such an amazing person. we also are going to be the only girls in the house for a whole week!

we talked for so long i realized that i spaced the some of the main questions.

delilah:
who is all going?

george:
i will need to add you to the discord, but everyone in it is going. there is me, clay, nick, tubbo, tommy, niki, wilbur, quackity, fundy, eret, ranboo, punz, purpled, and karl. i don't know if everyone can make it though.

delilah:
that is a lot of people! sounds like a lot of fun.

george:
oh trust me, it will be. 

delilah:
also george, when is the trip?

george:
oh yeah, sorry i forgot to tell you. we leave tomorrow afternoon.

delilah:
WHAT!?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

word count: 717

author's note: this is a covid free world! there is still covid in the real world and please no traveling for vacation and no big parties! oh and also wear a mask, thank you!

also this is sort of a filler chapter, it is leading up to the big week! i hope you have enjoyed it so far!