new start

Cassie POV

Sitting in my father's ford explorer middle seat glaring out the window with sign that says welcome to Beacon Hills. Here comes the new life, my heart sinks a bit welcome to your new life Cassie new friends, neighbors...people.

I already miss my old life but it wasn't like it was fabulous there either. I shiver at some of thoughts that run through my head vividly showing me the moments occurred over the year coming back into reality hearings the bubbly noises next to me looking down to my left sitting six month old Caden as to my right his twin brother Cameron looking back hearing the snoring from 14 year old Cole passed out this whole ride. looking over again a soft giggle escaped my lips seeing Caden trying to grab one of the plush toys hanging from the car seat as he screamed for joy my mother turned from her seat in front putting the blackberry down for a minute looking in the back seat I gave her a small smile back.

"ugh really? Beacon Hills what am I going to do here" older brother Christian complained for the tenth thousand time I rolled my eyes at him for the tenth thousand time

"as I told you before I heard they high school has a really good lacrosse team you can join look on the bright side to this move" my father said he's been trying to convince my brother about this move for a week now not much as changed obviously Christian is ticked off because he won't be ruling the school like he did back in San Diago he was a player, ass wipe he was on of those so as you tell he wasn't keen on our father getting a postion here down at the hospital apparently better postion better pay.

"I don't see why we had to move" Christian complained

"this is a step up for your father, Christian sweetie please" my mother pleaded with him

"he's not the only reason we had to move... thank you Cassie" he mumbled I shot a daggers at him about to throw one of these plush toys at him.

"you know that's not why knock it off" my mother sneered

"you sure cause I can name the mistakes-"

"enough Christian" my father roared waking Cole and Cameron up who began to cry looking up seeing my mother slapped my father's arm.

"nice job" my mother said to him

"opps" was his only reply I laughed gabbing Cameron's pacifer he took sucking on he began to close his eyes again.

"problem sloved" I said

"Oh hurray for super hero Cassie" Christian replied sarcastically before I could reply Cole spoke

"Well I for one and thankful don't need him making my ears bleed for the rest of this ride" he said

"We're almost there Cole were already in the town" I said

"Holy crap seriously" he said groggy voice still stretching his arms out purposely putting them in Christian's face he swatted them away.

"Yes sleepyhead you are as bad as the twins, sleep as soon as the car started" my mom spoke giggling.

"Well that means I'll have energy" Cole said

"Perfect then you can help me with my room" I pleaded flashing my identical blue eyes at him.

"Ugh.. seriously"

"I'll help with yours"

"Fine"

"Hey hey him and Christian are helping me with the twins room" my mother said I instantly shut up not knowing what to say

"Woah woah I never agreed to that" Christian said