Info on Lago

Name: Muciélago means 'bat'

Nickname: Lago (La - go)

Looks: Like La Muerte, is made of sugar. Wears a black vest with gold sugar skulls and marigolds over a white button up, the sleeves rolled up to his elbows. His red pants are loose and tucked into black knee-high boots. Lago's hair is short and curly, black with golden streaks. He has markings on his face similar to La Muerte's as well as a big red hat. His hat decorations are mostly bare, but he has a pile of red, gold, black, and white roses in the center with candles and black feathers in places they won't catch fire. Unlike his sister, his eyes are blue.

Animal(s): Bats- They lounge on top of or cling to his hat. Ravens and Crows- they perch on top of his hat.

Human Name: Marco Zorro

Looks: Curly black hair and blue eyes. Skin is tan with a sprinkle of freckles on his cheeks. He wears a normal white shirt, with the sleeves rolled to his elbows, tucked into high waisted loose pants that are then tucked into knee high brown boots- like Lago. Carries a sword on his back.

Likes: Music, his sister, books, Candle Maker, Xibalba sometimes, Manolo, Maria, Joaquin (later), bullfighting, Quiet Time™️, planning Land of the Remembered parties, bats, cats, birds, foxes, and flowers.

Dislikes: Killing the bull, Joaquin (at first), Xibalba sometimes, being social sometimes, the rain. It puts out his candles and soaks his feathers.

Murciélago is the God of smooth transitions and safe passing. Is basically the Grimm Reaper. He likes to go to the Land of the Living a lot. Doesn't want to rule but plans almost everything in the Land of the Remembered because I headcanon that La Muerte is super disorganized. He is totally fine with this arrangement.