chapter 3

party ———————————————————————————————————————————————————  jaden's pov

party
———————————————————————————————————————————————————
  jaden's pov

"i'm jaden, what's your name cutie? I asked some girl my friends dared me to walk up to. "braylee." She answered confused. I laughed a little. "you from brooklyn?" i smirked. she nodded.

i scoffed. i drew out my hand making it noticeable I wanted a handshake. She draws out her hand before I jerk my hand back laughing. "i don't associate with trash." I say and walk away.

I didn't necessarily want to be mean but that's just how I grew up, but I have to admit there is something about her. They way she smiled almost tore me apart.

"dudddde, the way her look changed when you walked back." Bryce says, eating one of my fries off my plate as I sat down. "what face did she make?" I asked giggling. "That's the thing she didn't care, it'd be like she's used to it."

"brooklyn's slut at its finest." Madison says laughing. I glare at her. She's such a bitch, she doesn't even know her. I know I was rude, but I actually know the girl. She used to stay at my damn house and toke all of my parents' attention.

———————————————————————————————————————————————————

Eventually the end of the day rolled around. We was having a party like always. Didn't even care if it was a school night. Our parties get wild. I usually end up getting really drunk and passing out on one of the beds.

"yooo you should invite that chick." Bryce says smirking. I turned to look at him smirking as well. I look around the hall looking for Braylee. I notice her standing beside a locker with some girl.

I start walking up to her slowly so she doesn't react so fast. "hey braylee! I know I came off a little rude a while ago and I'm sorry for that, but would you like to come to our party tonight?" I try my best to sweet talk.

"i'll think about it."  Braylee says, closing her locker. "cool." I smiled and walk back to Bryce. "she said she'll think about it." I tell Bryce as we walk to his car.
———————————————————————————————————————————————————

The party had started and people began piling in. I've already had 3 shots and was already a little tipsy.

"jaden! braylee's here." Blake tells me coming up to the bar and getting a drink for himself.

I smirked as I walked towards the door seeing the most beautiful girl I've ever laid eyes on.

She was wearing this black silky tank top that was strapped around her next and some denim shorts with air forces.

I couldn't keep my eyes off of her. "heyyy jaden!" she yells coming up to me. "wanna drink?" I asked leading her to the bar.

"hell yeah!" she smiles real big, grabbing the red cup out of my hand. I looked at Bryce shocked. This girl is not innocent holy shit.

"jaden! come dance with me!" She giggled grabbing my hand to the dance floor and starts twerking on me with the red cup in her hand. My eyes widened, grabbing her waist slowly moving her back and forth.

We danced for a few hours until she had to pee. So I went back to the bar with Blake and Bryce. "dude did she get you hard?" Bryce asked, laughing. I glared at him and adjusted my pants trying to hide my boner.
———————————————————————————————————————————————————

The party dialed down after awhile. I've now moved to one of the couches next to my girlfriend who arrived awhile ago.

"stop!!" I hear familiar screaming. I looked at Madison confused then getting up from the couch heading up the stairs.

I came to the nearest room hearing the screaming get louder. I back up and kick the door down. Looking up I see some guy on top of Braylee trying to unbuckle her pants.

I was fuming. I ran towards the guy throwing him against the wall and punching him in the face.

I look down at Braylee seeing her shirt half ripped and her completely out of it. She isn't drunk; this is different. I turned towards the guy. "what the fuck did you give her you asshole!?" I yell at him. He just smirked.

I grabbed Braylee trying to cover her watching out the door with everyone looking. I ran to my car, laying her in the passenger seat and closing the door.