Chapter 1: Conny's Birthday!!

Slience...

The bell started to ring.
Of course, that didn't wake the girl up. It woke Emma up first.

"Good morning everyone!! Time to get up, or you'll miss breakfast!"

The red haired girl got up slowly and stretched, while everyone was yawning and getting out of bed.

"Just a few more minutes..." the girl yawned. She hadn't got much sleep last night, so she wanted to stay in bed for longer.

"Come on Sam! It's to time to get up up!!" Phil ran up to her bed and started shaking her

"Ok, ok.. I'm up." Sam yawned and then got out of bed. Emma was helping the little ones tie their shoes, and people were walking downstairs to get ready for breakfast.

"Morning Emma." She called out to her.

"Morning Sam~!!" Emma exclaimed. Sam smiled, Emma was always happy in the morning and night. She loved seeing that cheery smile on her face.

Sam started putting her shoes on and tied the laces

She walked down the stairs and started walking to the kitchen, but, Thoma and Lani both bumped into Emma on purpose. Which held her up.

They laughed, and Emma turned around.

"Now you've down it.." she deadpanned and smiled while baring her teeth. "I'm gonna get you!!" She tan after them and they ran away.

"And off they go again" Gilda looked at them and sighed. Sam nodded her head in agreement.

While they were walking back into the dining room, Norman and Ray walked in as well. "Morning Ray, Morning Norman!!" Emma called out to them.

"Morning Emma." Norman smiled.

"Good morning, Emma." Ray said back. The red haired girl looked at Ray, he had a weird vibe to him.. at least that's what she always thought.

"Morning guys!" Sam grinned. Norman smiled back and Ray softly smiled. But looked away quickly.

Sam looked around at her family, everyone getting ready for breakfast, everyone is happy. She smiled from ear to ear.

She started putting down plates and cups for everyone, then she noticed Emma talking to Mom.

Her looking was interrupted when Ray chopped her head with his hand "OWIE-!" Sam flinched and fake cried.

"Pay attention so we can eat idiot." Ray rolled his eyes while Sam sobbed fake waterfall tears.

___________________________________

Mom rang the bell while we all sat with our hands together.

"Good morning everyone, my darling children." Mom started.

"Now, let us all appreciate that all 38 of you are able to live happy lives under this roof.." Mom paused. "We are thankful."

"Thank you for our breakfast!!" We all said in unison

As she chewed her food, she saw Conny eating her food. But Mom was feeding it too her. She smiled at the sight.

"Now open wide~!" Mom told Conny

"Num.." Conny bit the food and swallowed. "Yummy!"

"Your acting like a little baby, aren't you Conny?" Mom wiped her mouth a bit.