Slice 69

Make a good gallery! Your names and your photos give you a unique identity. Make and maintain a good name in the hearts of people. Paint good photos in their minds.
- Israelmore Ayivor

Your names and your photos give you a unique identity. Make and maintain a good name in the hearts of people. Paint good photos in their minds.
- Israelmore Ayivor

Galleries are frightening places, places of evaluation, of judgement.
- Margaret Atwood

It's my use of colors that enables my picture to be seen.
- Anthony T. Hincks.

A photographer is like a cod, which produces a million eggs in order that one may reach maturity.
- George Bernard Shaw

The beauty myth is always actually prescribing behaviour and not appearance.
- Naomi Wolf

Health makes good propaganda.
- Naomi Wolf

The images of things are not the things in themselves.
- E.L. Doctorow

Images are inherently fascistic because they overstamp the truth, however dim and blurred, of the real past experience; as if, faced with ruins, we must turn architects, not archeologists.
- John Fowles

We live in an age where photography rains on us like sewage from above.
- Grayson Perry

🌫🌫🌫
when i see photograph i belive this is how the photograper eyes and thats what he wants us to see but we can take the same picture in the same place but with diffrent view and thats gose with me in other things too .
just thougt of sharing my thoughts with all of you 😊

How's everyone doing today?

Lina💃🏽