1 "Am I making the right choice?"

The hustle and bustle of the crowd is unbearable, I can barely see where i'm going. As I push my way through the sea of greens, yellows, blues and reds I begin to wonder.                                   

"Am I making the right choice?"                                                                                                                                     My mothers voice had been drowned in the crowds chatting and shouting all sorts of things, from "Make sure you get everything you need Sarah!" to a jumble of certain and very rude words that I don't think I should repeat.                               

I squeeze my way through the never ending crowd even more and manage to seek safety on a pavement of the side of the street. I let out a big sigh, and look round. Not that I can see much.  And then suddenly the realisation sinks in. I'm going to Hogwarts. It didn't seem real at all. The place that i'm going to is the sort of place you'd read in a fairy tale with Dragons, or elves and pixies that wave their abnormally small hands and magical dust appears.

I suddenly get a giddy feeling in my stomach, but despite being unsure before, this might be the best thing that'll happen to me in a while. I smile as I still stand by the side of the street, watching as parents walk past with their children, who are all carrying book upon books all to do with spells and potions and enchantments. Speaking of which, I was still missing a few things from my list of needed items. 

"Okay.." I say to myself, as I trace my fingertip down the parchment paper, "I only need two more things"

*Year four level: Hogwart's Book Of Magical Creatures

* A wand

I stare up at the shop name of which I'm standing in front of "Diagon Alley Bookstore" 

Perfect.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note please read! (contains important information about the character and her story)

I'm sorry if the first chapter is too short, but I didn't know whether to have Alicia explain or me, but I've decided to do it this way, I think it's easier.

Anyways, I want to explain a little more about your backstory.

Your name is Alicia Marie Morgan, and you are fourteen years old. You have straight raven black hair down to your collarbone, pale skin and pale blue eyes. You recently moved to London to start as a new student at Hogwarts. You are in fourth year and nobody knows you. Yet. But that time will soon come. You live with your Mother and Father, Isa Morgan and Matthew Morgan. You are an only child.

Ok so now that i've explained that, I just want to say that the chapters will get longer, like reallyyyyy long, so please stay!

Also follow my Tik Tok for more Draco and HP stuff: @Dracology.x