Dreams and reality (Hiro x reader)

Fluff

You woke in your bed and looked at him. Your lover, Hiro Granger. His light blue hair looked beautiful in the morning light. His arms were wrapped around you in a protective way. His grip on your waist was tight but not too tight. His one leg was sandwiched between your legs while the other leg was away from yours.

You shifted a bit but it woke him up. He looked down at you and smiled.

You felt your face heat up and snuggled yourself into his chest. He laughed at your almost childish behavior.

"Slept well, love?", he questioned and you looked at him. You leaned you head closer to his face and pecked his soft lips.

"The best one ever.", you answered his question and he grinned widely at you.

His grip on your waist loosened and he sat up on the bed. You sat up next to him as well and wrapped your arms around his waist.

He tensed up for a second but quickly calmed himself down. He began to pet your hair while you rested on his chest. The warmth of his body was very relaxing. You rested there for a while until an idea popped into your head. You got up from his chest and got on top of him. He looked at you a little confused.

You sat on his lap, knees on either side of his body. You adjusted yourself on his lap in such a way, wherein you could sit face to face with him while making neither of you feel uncomfortable.

You wrapped your arms around his neck and he finally understood what you wanted to do. You smirked at him and leaned closer. His lips met yours and in a matter of minutes, both of you were in a full-on make out session.

He placed his hands on your hips, holding you in place so that you wouldn't fall down from the bed. He bit your bottom lip asking for permission to enter. You gladly let his tongue in and moaned as his tongue roamed your wet cavern. You shoved your tongue in his mouth, entangling your tongue with his.

Due to lack of oxygen, you both pulled away from each other. A sting of saliva connecting you two, as drool fell out from your mouth as well. You looked back at him and blushed heavily at what you had just done. He chuckled at you again and brought his face closer to you. You blushed again and kept going away from his face until you fell down back straight on the bed.

He smirked at you and crawled all the way up to your face. He looked into your beautiful eyes and leaned in. But instead of locking lips with you, he began to kiss your neck. He kept kissing until he reached a sweet spot situated on your neck. You moaned loudly and he kissed that spot again. He began leaving butterfly kisses from you neck to your collarbone.

Suddenly you heard Hiro mutter something. You looked at him and he finally said, "Honey get up. It's morning."

Before you could question him, everything went black for a while.

You slowly opened your eyes and they met with beautiful brown orbs. You got up from your bed and realised you were dreaming.

"Good morning beautiful. How did you sleep last night?", Hiro questioned. You blushed as he said that because your mind slowly drifted to the dream you just woke up from. You got up from the bed and said, "Oh yeah, I slept well. You?"

"Oh I slept well knowing that you had a good night's sleep as well.", he smiled at you.

You smiled back at him but it looked more like you would break down at any point. You went to the bathroom and refreshed yourself. You got out of the bathroom and removed the clothes that you were going to wear. You kept them on the bed and glanced at Hiro, who got up and came towards you.