Part 16 (End)

Everyone is sitting in the living room than suho said

Suho = we want explanation y/n

Y/n =On the day mom die, I am finding her to some works, than I listen some shouting noise from Mr lee cabin, I hide behind the door and listen everything, he threaten my mom that if she said anything than he will kill her, mom didn't listen to him and run to the car and drove away, he also follow mom and drove away from there, I am a kid that time I didn't understand anything, after sometime we found out that they both died in a accident.

We are in shock, first I really thought that they died in a accident, but that night , I saw someone entering mom's room, he is non other than Mr Lee, I got shock after seeing him, than I start finding every truth. I got trained by black mas and act as innocent girl in front of everyone so no one notice me. Everyone thought that the lady devil is aarvi but in real I am the lady devil.

Suho = why didn't you told me.

Y/n = I don't want to hurt you more oppa, you already done so many things for us.

Suho come and hug y/n than said

Suho = don't you dare to say that again.

Aarvi = yaaaahhhh why you both didn't hug me, don't you love me.

Jungkook = don't worry I am here to love you my babygirl. 😘

Jungkook wink at her, aarvi blushed because of that than taehyung said

Taehyung = I don't care if you're a lady devil or a innocent girl. I will always love you.

Y/n = I don't care.

Taehyung come towards her, he grab her hands and pull her towards him than said

Taehyung = you can never leave me because you're my obsession this Mafia's obsession.

After 5 years

After 4 months taehyung and y/n got married. Y/n leave the mafia thing and be a good housewife for her husband. Taehyung is still a merciless mafia king, after 5 months y/n become pregnant with taehyung baby and give birth to boy, they are 3 years old now and she is again 8 months pregnant with taehyung baby's and it's triplets. They are 2 boy and 1 girl.

Jungkook and aarvi also got married after 2 week of taehyung and y/n marriage. At first aarvi got pregnant with
Jungkook baby boy and now she is 6 months pregnant with twins. They are 1 boy and 1 girl.

Jimin also got married with rose after convincing her brother Baekhyun, who is strictly against this marriage. But now both are 2 years happily married and rose is 7 months pregnant with his baby.

Every time obsession is not always represent a dark love but sometimes it also represent a beautiful love beautiful between two souls.

THE END......

Cuttiiieesss soon I am posting my other Indian ff on taehyung.

Till then bye......... And thanku so much for reading this ff.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜