1. Bumping in

You walk out of the coffee place at the corner but theres this guy that walks in. You bump into eachother.

You; ''Hey! Watch it!''

???; ''I'm sorry, i'm late for my photoshoot.''

You; ''And that's my problem? I'm late too you know.''

???; ''Jesus, I said i'm sorry.''

You; ''Yeah, i'm sorry, just having a bad day.''

???; ''I see, I'm Tom.''

You; ''I'm y/n.''

Tom; "Thats a beautifull name.''

You; ''Thank you! May I ask you something?''

Tom "Yes I am Spider-man.''

You; ''You are?''

Tom; ''Yes, but i see that wasn't the question.''

You: ''Well i now know your an actor so you have to be that cute little boy from ''The Impossible'' right?''

Tom; ''haha yes apparently I am.''

You; ''another question. And not to be rude but are you an famous actor? Well since you play Spider-man you have to be.''

Tom; ''well not to be rude, but yes there are many people that know me.''

You; ''im badd. i meet an famous actor that i dont even know and then im gonna shout at him because we bumped into eachother.''

Tom; ''haha It's fine. Im happy that i finally meet someone who doesn't want a picture with me haha.''

You; ''haha. well im sorry Tom, it was very nice to meet you but i gotta keep going otherwise i already lose my job on my first day.''

Tom; ''Come on, i'll drop you off.''

You; ''no im good i can wa-''

Tom; ''Get inn.''

You; "'Okayy''

*You get in the car*

Tom; ''so what is it that your going to do''

You; ''i have an photoshoot to shoot for a celeberty who is gonna be in a magazine''

Tom; ''Alright so i have to drive to that big shed whats like 3 blocks away in London?''

You; "yeah. uhm wait.''

*Tom smiles*

When you look up who you have to shoot
you see this on your iPad; *todays shoot - Tom Holland*

*You laugh*

Tom; "what a coincidence haha"

You; ''wow yeah haha.''